AA vs CS 25th Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 25th Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Auckland Aces vs Central Stags on Tuesday, 16 January 2024, at 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Auckland Aces vs Central Stags teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the AA vs CS 25th Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Auckland Aces vs Central Stags 25th Match Super Smash 2023-24
AA vs CS 25th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Auckland Aces vs Central Stags
|Tuesday, 16 January 2024
|8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
|Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
When: Auckland Aces vs Central Stags Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Tuesday, 16 January 2024, 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
Auckland Aces vs Central Stags Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
AA vs CS Match Pitch Report
The pitch won’t have much help for the bowlers and the batters should enjoy their time out there in the middle. The boundaries in Auckland are very short so we can be in for a high-scoring game.
What to expect:
Auckland Aces: Auckland made a superb performance chasing 139 runs to win the match comfortably inside 18 overs. Cam Fletcher (74 runs) and Cole Briggs (37 runs) played a superb partnership of 105 runs for the fourth wicket and took their team from 35/3 to 139/3 in the match. Their openers failed to cross the double-digit mark in the match.
Auckland Aces Key Players
- Sean Solia – Sean Solia is a very important player but he has been out of touch in the tournament. He scored 67 in the game against Brave but was again out cheaply in the previous game. Solia needs to find form if the team has to go on and win the tournament.
- Robert O’Donnell – Robert O’Donnell has blown hot and cold but among all, he has looked the best batter out there. He has scored 136 runs in six games so he needs to up his game from now onwards as every game going forward will be very important.
- Danru Ferns – Danru Ferns will be the key bowler for Auckland. He is the leading wicket-taker of the Super Smash 2023-24, with 13 wickets in six games. He bagged a three-fer in the last game.
Probable XI: George Worker, Sean Solia, Cole Briggs, Robert ODonnell(c), Ryan Harrison, Cam Fletcher(w), William O Donnell, Danru Ferns, Jock McKenzie, Louis Delport, Ben Lister
Auckland Aces Squad: George Worker, Sean Solia, Cole Briggs, Robert ODonnell(c), Ryan Harrison, Cam Fletcher(w), William O Donnell, Danru Ferns, Jock McKenzie, Louis Delport, Ben Lister, Nikith Perera
Central Stags: Central Districts chased down the total of 148/4 in their 16.5overs. Jack Boyle lead the team at top with 57 runs off 45 balls while Doug Bracewell played a superb hand of 30* runs off 11 balls in the match. Tom Bruce and Doug Bracewell chipped inwith contributions in this match.
Central Stags Key Players
- Will Young – Will Young has been in top form in last few games. He played a brilliant knock of 101 in the game against Otago Volts. He failed in the last game but he will be a key player for the Stags in the following matches.
- Dean Cleaver – Dane Cleaver has been the most consistent batter for the team in the tournament. He has scored 192 runs in seven games and is the leading run scorer for his team.
- Bevan Small – Bevan Small continues to be a thorn in the flesh for the oppositions. He has been in remarkable for this season. He is the joint highest wicket-taker so far, with 13 wickets to his name.
Probable XI: Jack Boyle, Dane Cleaver(w), Tom Bruce(c), William Clark, Doug Bracewell, Bevan Small, Joey Field, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner, Jayden Lennox, Curtis Heaphy
AA vs CS Match Winner
AA vs CS Match Prediction
Both teams have played well in the tournament and are on an unbeaten streak. While Auckland have won four back to back games, Stags have won two. Auckland are getting better odds on paper but we feel that backing Stags to win won’t be a bad move. Stags have match winners like Will Young and Dane Cleaver, who have shown good form. Also, they have more depth in the team. Their bowlers have also done well consistently so we are backing Stags to win.
We expect Central Stags to win this match.
AA vs CS Match Dream11 Prediction
Keeper – Dane Cleaver, Cam Fletcher
Batsmen – Robert Roux O Donnell, Tom Bruce, Will Young
All-rounders – Doug Bracewell, Sean Solia, William Clark
Bowlers – Louis Delport, Ben Lister, Bevan Small