AA vs ND 28th Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 28th Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave on Saturday, 20 January 2024, at 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the AA vs ND 28th Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave 28th Match Super Smash 2023-24
AA vs ND 28th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave
|Saturday, 20 January 2024
|8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
|Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
When: Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Saturday, 20 January 2024, 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave Match Pitch Report
The pitch will be good for batting but bowlers will also get help with the new ball. The overhead condition will be overcast so the new ball will move around a bit thus batters can get under pressure.
What to expect:
Auckland Aces: Auckland Aces lost their previous match by 15. The Aces bowled first in the match and conceded 173 runs in the innings. It was a decent effort by the bowlers to restrict the opposition batsmen to this score. Ben Lister and Danru Ferns were the top bowlers from the team as they picked up 2 wickets each.
Auckland Aces Key Players
- Sean Solia- He has had a very ordinary tournament but in the absence of senior players, he will have to come good if Auckland has to continue the good run in the tournament. He brings a lot of value to the team as an all-rounder.
- William O’Donnell- William O Donnell played a blistering innings of 45 in 26 balls and helped Auckland reach a decent Total. He will be eyeing another good show with the bat in the next game.
- Danru Ferns- Danru Ferns has been brilliant in the Super Smash 2023-24 season. He is the leading wicket-taker for his team, with 15 wickets in seven games. He will be eyeing another good show.
Probable XI: George Worker, Sean Solia, Cole Briggs, Robert ODonnell(c), Cam Fletcher(w), William O Donnell, Ryan Harrison, Jock McKenzie, Danru Ferns, Louis Delport, Ben Lister
Auckland Aces Squad: George Worker, Sean Solia, Cole Briggs, Robert ODonnell(c), Cam Fletcher(w), William O Donnell, Ryan Harrison, Jock McKenzie, Danru Ferns, Louis Delport, Ben Lister, Nikith Perera
Northern Districts: Northern Knights lost their previous match by 90 runs in the Super Smash. The Knights bowled first in the match and conceded a whopping 228 runs in the innings. Brett Hampton took 2 wickets but he was taken to the cleaners as well by the opposition batsmen. A better bowling performance will be necessary in the next match.
Northern Districts Key Players
- Katene Clarke- Katene Clarke scored 32 in the last game. He has been very ordinary in the tournament. However, the knock in the last game might have got him into some rhythm so he may play well in the next game.
- Jeet Raval- Jeet Raval has been the most consistent batter for the team in the tournament. Raval has scored 180 runs in eight games, including two half-centuries. He needs to be fired if the team has to stop the losing streak.
- Scott Kuggeleijn- Scot Kuggeleijn is a good addition to the team. Like other players, he has not set the stage on fire but he brings some value to the team owing to his all-round skills. If he has a good game, the chances of Brave winning will increase significantly.
Probable XI: Katene Clarke, Henry Cooper, Jeet Raval(c), Flynn Sumpter, Brett Hampton, Peter Bocock(w), Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher
Northern Districts Squad: Katene Clarke, Henry Cooper, Jeet Raval(c), Flynn Sumpter, Brett Hampton, Peter Bocock(w), Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher, Joe Carter, Zak Gibson
Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave Match Winner
Auckland Aces vs Northern Brave Match Prediction
Auckland can be backed to win. Auckland have been top notch in the tournament. Despite missing a few key players, Auckland have managed to top the points table. They have won four out of the last five games. The bowlers have been superb and have played a huge role in the team’s juggernaut. Brave on the other hand have been poor as none of the players have shown any form. Back Auckland to win the game.
We expect the Auckland to win this match.
AA vs ND Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicketkeeper: C Fletcher
Batters– R Roux, J Raval
All-Rounders– S Kuggelejjin, B Hampton, S Solia, K Clarke, J Mckenzie
Bowlers– D Ferns, B Lister, T Pringle