CTB vs AA 16th Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 16th Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Canterbury vs Auckland on Sunday, 07 January 2024, at 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL at Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Canterbury vs Auckland teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the CTB vs AA 16th Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Canterbury vs Auckland 16th Match Super Smash 2023-24
CTB vs AA 16th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Canterbury vs Auckland
|Sunday, 07 January 2024
|10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
|Hagley Oval, Christchurch
When: Canterbury vs Auckland Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Sunday, 07 January 2024, 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Pitch Report
The pitch will be a good batting surface. It will have a consistent pace and bounce and the batters will enjoy playing here. Bowlers will have to put the ball in the right areas to trouble the batters.
What to expect:
Canterbury Kings: Auckland Aces are coming off a comprehensive 53-run win over Wellington Firebirds. Batting first, they posted 192-6 on the board, courtesy of a delightful unbeaten 85 from 52 deliveries by Martin Guptill and a sparkling 50 off 24 balls by fellow opener Finn Allen. The two openers can change the complexion of the game if they get going, and Auckland will be counting on another great start from the two in this match.
Canterbury Kings Key Players
- Henry Nicholls- Henry Nicholls scored a brilliant 59 runs inning against Otago Volts and did not get a chance to bat against Stags. Nicholls is a match-winner for the teams he plays and will be eyeing a good show against Auckland.
- Cole McConchie- Cole McConchie scored 79 in 47 balls against the Stags and backed it up with another good innings of 39 against Otago. McConchie will be keen to continue the decent run.
- Matt Henry- Henry picked two wickets for 11 runs as Canterbury rattled Stags and reduced them to 21-4 in the last game. Henry is a lethal bowler and almost unplayable when on song.
Probable XI: Chad Bowes, Tom Latham (wk), Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, Cole McConchie (c), Michael Rippon, Zakary Foulkes, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Michael Rae, William ORourke
Canterbury Kings Squad: Chad Bowes, Tom Latham (wk), Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, Cole McConchie (c), Michael Rippon, Zakary Foulkes, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Michael Rae, William ORourke
Auckland Aces: Canterbury’s previous game against Central Districts was washed off. Before that, they had secured convincing wins against Otago and Central Districts.
Captain Cole McConchie has led from the front, smashing 118 runs in 3 innings at an average of 59 and a strike rate of 147.50.
Auckland Aces Key Players
- Martin Guptill- Martin Guptill returned to form with a stunning 85 of 52 balls against Wellington as he helped the team post a big score. With runs behind him now, Guptill can be backed to have a great tournament.
- Robert O’Donnell– Robert O’Donnell has been the most consistent Auckland batter so far, scoring 89 runs in three games. He has also scored a fifty in the tournament and too looks set for a big innings.
- Ben Lister- Ben Lister has delivered some fine performances for Auckland this season, including a four-wicket haul against Wellington. Overall, he has taken seven wickets in three matches.
Probable XI: Martin Guptill, Finn Allen, Sean Solia, Robert ODonnell (c), Mark Chapman, Cam Fletcher (wk), Ryan Harrison, Danru Ferns, Lockie Ferguson, Louis Delport, Ben Lister
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Winner
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Prediction
Auckland can be backed to win. When we look at the overall composition of the teams, Auckland looks much more balanced with a great mix of aggressive batters and players who can stabilize the innings when the team is in trouble. Also, they have a better bowling attack as well so we are backing Auckland to win.
We expect Auckland to win this match.
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicketkeeper: Cam Fletcher
Batters: Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Fin Allen
All-rounders: Michael Rippon, Daryl Mitchell, Cole McConchie, Zakary Foulkes
Bowlers: Danru Ferns, Benjamin Lister, Louis Delport
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Dream11 Team
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Henry Nicholas, Cole McConchie, and Daryl Mitchell are batters who can come good. McConchie and Henry Nicholls have been consistent for Canterbury and are the two leading run scores for the team so far. Also, Mitchell is a match-winner on his day.
Martin Guptill and Finn Allen will be key batters. Guptill scored 85 while Allen made 50 in Auckland’s last game against Wellington. Also, Robert ODonnell has delivered some consistent performances in the tournament.
Canterbury vs Auckland Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
Matt Henry and Ish Sodhi are two match-winners with the ball and will be looking to deliver a good show for the Canterbury Kings. Also, Daryl Mitchell can be handy with the ball.
Auckland’s bowling will rest on Ben Lister and Danru Ferns, both of whom have been very consistent, taking seven and eight wickets respectively. Also, Lockie Ferguson will be eyeing good performances for the team.