ITT vs SLST 22nd Match TNPL 2023 – The 22nd Match of the TNPL 2023 will be played between IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans on Saturday, 1 July 2023, at 03:15 PM LOCAL at Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 03:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of ITT vs SLST 22nd Match TNPL 2023 Both Team Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI & Pitch Report | IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans Match Prediction & Dream 11 team
ITT vs SLST 22nd Match TNPL 2023
|IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans
|Saturday, 1 July 2023
|03:15 PM LOCAL
|Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli.
When: 22nd t20 Match of TNPL 2023, IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans on Saturday, 1 July 2023, 07:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
TNPL 2023 will be broadcast live on Star Sports Network via Star Sports 1 Tamil and Star Sports 3 channels. The live stream will be available on the Fan Code app.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans Match Pitch Report
The stadium has five pitches, twelve practice-turf wickets, a player’s pavilion, and a press box. It is equipped with a drainage system that helps replenish groundwater. Seating capacity stands at 5000 but can be increased to 25,000 for larger events.
What to expect:
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans: The Tiruppur Tamizhans will be pretty unhappy with the start they have got, as they lost back-to-back matches at the beginning of the season. However, they did manage to pull things back a little as they defeated the Nellai Royals in their latest outing. With that win, Tiruppur is now 6th on the points table.
- Tushar Raheja – The keeper-batter was the only one of Tiruppur’s top seven to hit a six on this pitch in their opening game and he will bat in an aggressive manner in this
- Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore – The captain impressed with the ball against the Kovai Kings with 2-24 but will be looking to make more of an impact with the bat in this game after contributing 1 run from 4 balls.
- Vijay Shankar – The former India international in ODI and T20Is found himself in a hat-trick in only the third over of the tournament on Monday. His bowling style suits the conditions in Coimbatore.
- Radhakrishnan – The opener began the tournament with successive scores in the 30s but he hit three fours and two sixes in his 45 in the last game.
- Balchandar Anirudh – The left-handed middle-order batter produced a fine knock of 51 runs from 25 balls as part of his team’s total of 201-4 against Trichy.
- P Bhuvaneswaran – With 9 wickets from his last two games, there are very few other bowlers in the TNPL 2023 who will have as much confidence as Tiruppur’s all-rounder.
Probable XI: Tushar Raheja (wk), NS Chaturvedi, Vijay Shankar, S Radhakrishnan, K Vishal Vaidhya, Balchander Anirudh, Rajendran Vivek, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore (c), S Ajith Ram, Mohamed Ali, P Bhubaneswar
IDREAM TIRUPPUR TAMIZHANS: Tushar Raheja, Vijay Shankar, R Vivek, R Sai Kishore, Anirudh Sita Ram B, Chaturvedi NS, Periyasamy G, Trilok Nag H, Vishal Vaidhya K, Rahul Ayyapan Harish, Ganesh S, Mohamed Ali S, Manigandan S, Radhakrishnan S, Vetrivel I, Karuppusamy S, Bhubaneswar P, Ragavan M.
Salem Spartans: With only Ba11sy Trichy below them in the table, and eight points behind Lyca Kovai Kings at the top of the table, we are anticipating a few changes to Salem Spartans’ XI in this match. Top-order runs are the main issue for the team but no injuries have been reported across the squad.
- Kaushik Gandhi – The number three batter came to the crease in the first over of Salem Spartans’ innings in Match 19. He has a strong record across all formats.
- Akash Sumra – The experienced all-rounder has struggled to make much of an impact with the ball in the 2023 TNPL. However, he has made some valuable lower-order runs.
- Sunny Sandhu – The 19-year-old bowling all-rounder has gone wicketless in only one of his five appearances in this year’s competition. He also top-scored with the bat in the last game.
Salem Spartans are looking to avoid their fourth successive defeat in this game of TNPL 2023. All three of their last games have ended with losses by large margins.
Probable XI: Amit Sathvik (wk), Mokit Hariharan, Kaushik Gandhi, Maan Bafna, S Abhishiek, Sunny Sandhu, Muhammed Adnan Khan, Akash Sumra, Abhishek Tanwar (c), Sachin Rathi, Rajendran Karthikeyan
Salem Spartans Squad: Abishiekssaran T, Kavin R, Amit Satvik, Abhishek Tanwer, Kaushik Gandhi, Jagannath Srinivas R S, Mann K Bafna, Akash Sumra, Yuvaraj V, Muhammad Adnan Khan, Sunny Sandhu, Gowri Shankar J, Selvakumaran N, Sachin Rathi, Mokit Hariharan, Guru Sayee, Yuvaraj V, Karthikeyan R, Kavin R, Prasanth R, Aravind S.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans Match Winner
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans Match Prediction
There are only two points between the teams in the TNPL table but we are not expecting a very close contest. Although IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans were beaten in their last game, their overall performance levels have been far higher than Salem Spartans. Our prediction is that the Spartans will struggle again and we are backing IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans to win.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans Top Team Batsmen
For IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans, Radhakrishnan, Vijay Shankar, and Sai Kishore are our batting choices. Radhakrishan failed to make a score over 34 for the first time in four innings in the last game. Shankar is an aggressive number-four batter and hit four boundaries in the last game.
For Salem Spartans, Kaushik Gandhi, Sunny Sandhu, and Maan Bafna are our batting choices. 27-year-old Bafna is always an attacking player irrespective of the game situation when he comes to the crease. Gandhi hit 52 not out against Trichy and 51 against Nellai Royal Kings earlier in the campaign.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Salem Spartans Top Team Bowlers
We recommend Sai Kishore, P Bhuvaneswaran, and Ajith Ram with the ball for IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans. Kishore produced the best bowling figures in the defeat against Dindigul Dragons with 2-24. Left-arm spinner Ram should get plenty of turn from this surface.
We are backing Sunny Sandhu, Abhishek Tanwar, and Sachin Rathi for Salem Spartans. Sandhu has picked up at least 2 wickets in three matches in the 2023 TNPL. Captain Tanwar picked up an early wicket in the last game but was quite expensive. He bowls an attacking line.