ITT vs Trichy 17th Match TNPL 2023 – The 17th Match of the TNPL 2023 will be played between IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy on Sunday, 25 Jun 2023, at 07:15 PM LOCAL at SCF Cricket Ground, Salem.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 07:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of ITT vs Trichy 17th Match TNPL 2023 Both Team Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI & Pitch Report | IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy Match Prediction & Dream 11 team
ITT vs Trichy 17th Match TNPL 2023
|IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy
|Sunday, 25 Jun 2023
|07:15 PM LOCAL
|SCF Cricket Ground, Salem.
When: 17th t20 Match of TNPL 2023, IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy on Sunday, 25 Jun 2023, 07:00 PM LOCAL
Where: SCF Cricket Ground, Salem.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
TNPL 2023 will be broadcast live on Star Sports Network via Star Sports 1 Tamil and Star Sports 3 channels. The live stream will be available on the Fan Code app.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy Match Pitch Report
The stadium has five pitches, twelve practice-turf wickets, a player’s pavilion, and a press box. It is equipped with a drainage system that helps replenish groundwater. Seating capacity stands at 5000 but can be increased to 25,000 for larger events.
The Salem Cricket Foundation; Tamil Nadu Cricket Association developed plans for stands and parking facilities for spectators. As confirmed by officials, the stadium is expected to host Ranji Trophy, Tamil Nadu Premier League and Indian Premier League matches.
What to expect:
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans: The Tiruppur Tamizhans will be pretty unhappy with the start they have got, as they lost back-to-back matches at the beginning of the season. However, they did manage to pull things back a little as they defeated the Nellai Royals in their latest outing. With that win, Tiruppur is now 6th on the points table.
- Tushar Raheja – The keeper-batter was the only one of Tiruppur’s top seven to hit a six on this pitch in their opening game and he will bat in an aggressive manner in this
- Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore – The captain impressed with the ball against the Kovai Kings with 2-24 but will be looking to make more of an impact with the bat in this game after contributing 1 run from 4 balls.
- Vijay Shankar – The former India international in ODI and T20Is found himself in a hat-trick in only the third over of the tournament on Monday. His bowling style suits the conditions in Coimbatore.
Probable XI: Tushar Raheja (wk), NS Chaturvedi, Vijay Shankar, S Radhakrishnan, K Vishal Vaidhya, Balchander Anirudh, Rajendran Vivek, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore (c), S Ajith Ram, Mohamed Ali, P Bhubaneswar
IDREAM TIRUPPUR TAMIZHANS: Tushar Raheja, Vijay Shankar, R Vivek, R Sai Kishore, Anirudh Sita Ram B, Chaturvedi NS, Periyasamy G, Trilok Nag H, Vishal Vaidhya K, Rahul Ayyapan Harish, Ganesh S, Mohamed Ali S, Manigandan S, Radhakrishnan S, Vetrivel I, Karuppusamy S, Bhubaneswar P, Ragavan M.
Ba11sy Trichy: There was a change made at the top of the order for Lyca Kovai Kings who replaced B Sachin with S Sujay in the opening spot. Sujay produced excellent innings and will certainly retain his place for this match.
- S Sujay- it was a brilliant first appearance of the season for the opener who took the Player of The Match Award after hitting seven fours and two sixes against Trichy.
- Manimaran Siddharth- the 24-year-old ripped through the upper middle-order of Ba11sy Trichy in the last game including taking two wickets in two balls at one point.
- M Shahrukh Khan- the skipper has batted down the order so far in the tournament but has picked up some crucial wickets with the ball. He will get plenty of turns from this pitch.
Ba11sy Trichy: Only three of Ba11sy Trichy’s batters made double-figure scores in their opening game and none of their bowling attack took more than one wicket in the defeat to Dindigul Dragons. However, we expect the team management to select the same XI in this game.
- Ganga Sridhar Raju- the skipper top-scored for Ba11sy Trichy and hit six boundaries in his innings on Wednesday. He has plenty of experience in this tournament.
- R Rajkumar- the 29-year-old all-rounder showed his batting skills as he hit four sixes and one four in his 22-ball 39 in Match 4. He is a very useful lower-order batter.
- T Natarajan- the pace bowler took a wicket with the final ball of the opening over of the second innings of the match on Wednesday. He is a very strong performer at this level.
Probable XI: Ganga Sridhar Raju (c), Jafar Jamal, Akshay Srinivasan, Daryl Ferrario, Mani Bharathi (wk), M Shajahan, Antony Dhas, R Rajkumar, Ramadoss Alexandar, Ragupathy Silambarasan, T Natarajan
Ba11sy Trichy Squad: Ganga Sridhar Raju(c), Mani Bharathi(w), Daryl Ferrario, Jafar Jamal, P Francis Rokins, Akshay Srinivasan, T Saran, K Easwaran, M Shajahan, R Rajkumar, SP Vinod, G Godson, Karaparambil Monish, Antony Dhas, R Alexander, T Natarajan, V Athisayaraj Davidson, R Silambarasan, Karthik Shanmugam, K Mohamed Azeem
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy Match Winner
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy Match Prediction
While both teams have been below par in terms of their performance this season, we think that the Tiruppur Tamizhans have a slight edge here. They enjoy a good record against Trichy and have built up some sort of momentum by winning their latest fixture. On the other hand, we expect Trichy’s struggles to continue.
Bet on iDream Tiruppur Tamizhans to win.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy Top Team Batsmen
The batting had been a big letdown for the team so far. While the opening pair of Tushar Raheja and S Radhakrishnan did play well in the last match, they haven’t been consistent enough. They will need to score some quick runs during the Powerplay and give Tiruppur a good start here.
The batting in the middle order has been even more mediocre. The likes of Balchander Anirudh, NS Chaturved, and S Ganesh have failed to get going. The team does have a few all-rounders lower down the order, including Rajendran Vivek and Vijay Shankar, and the team will expect them to score runs at the death.
Trichy has endured a horrible run so far in the tournament. Even after playing 3 matches, the team is still searching for their first victory. With just 4 matches to go for them including this one, a loss here will make it very difficult for them to make it to the playoffs.
While V Ganga Sridhar Raju has done a good job at the top of the batting line-up, he has received little support from the batsmen around him. His opening partner, Akshay Srinivasan has registered 2 ducks in 3 matches. Similarly, the others in the middle order, including Daryl Ferrario, Mani Bharathi, Jafar Jamal, and SP Vinod have struggled to score runs.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans vs Ba11sy Trichy Top Team Bowlers
Coming to the bowling, P Bhubaneswar has been the spearhead of the pace attack, picking up 6 wickets.
He picked up a fifer in the last match and will be hoping to continue with his good form. However, the other seamers, G Periyaswamy and Vijay Shankar haven’t been that effective. The spinners, R Sai Kishore and S Ajith Ram have picked up 5 wickets between them.
All-rounder R Rajkumar has put up some resistance lower down the order but that hasn’t nearly been enough to uplift the team. The story continues with the bowling department too. Seamers R Silambarasan and K Easwaran have struggled with the new ball, and so have the spinners R Alexander and K Monish.
With the runway to the playoffs getting shorter with each passing match, Trichy will need to come up with something special to turn things around here.