MICT vs PR 11th Match SA20 2024 – The 11th Match of SA20 2024 will be played between MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals on Friday, 19 January 2024, at 9:00 PM 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL at Newlands, Cape Town.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the MICT vs PR 11th Match SA20 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals 11th Match Prediction SA20 2024
MICT vs PR 11th Match SA20 2024
|MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals
|Friday, 19 January 2024
|9:00 PM 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
|Newlands, Cape Town
When: MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Match SA20 2024 on Friday, 19 January 2024, 9:00 PM 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Newlands, Cape Town
MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox
- India: Sports18 Network and JioCinema app
- UK: Sky Sports
- Pakistan: A Sports and Ary Zap
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- UAE: Etisalat
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Match Pitch Report
The bowlers get more help on the fast pitch of Newlands Cricket Ground. On this pitch, the fast bowlers’ ball swings in the initial overs due to which the batsmen face difficulty in batting. After the initial overs, the batsmen can bat easily for the first 2 days.
What to expect:
MI Cape Town: MI CapeTown valiantly played while chasing a mammoth 203 runs and fell short by just 4 runs. Openers Rassie Van Der Dussen (41 runs) and Ryan Rickelton (58 runs) set the tone of the chase with their 108-run opening partnership. Sam Curran and Kieron Pollard played quick-fire cameos but were unable to take them across the line.
MI Cape Town Key Players
- Ryan Rickleton- with three half-centuries from his three innings, and 243 runs in total already, the keeper-batter is in fantastic form.
- Rassie van der Dussen- although his opening batting partner has made more runs, the tall South African has also been in excellent form and is looking to push for a place at the 2024 T20 World Cup.
- Kagiso Rabada- the right-arm pace bowler took 2/23 and 1/6 from the first two games of the tournament and he has 233 T20 wickets across his career.
- Kieron Pollard- the skipper is a top-level all-rounder and he took only two wickets for MI Cape Town in their defeat against Sunrisers Eastern Cape.
Probable XI: Ryan Rickelton, Rassie van Der Dussen, Liam Livingstone, Dewald Brevis, Connor Estriguizen, Kieron Pollard, Sam Curran, Kagiso Rabada, Beuran Hendricks, Olly Stone, George Linde
MI Cape Town Squad: Ryan Rickelton, Rassie van Der Dussen, Liam Livingstone, Dewald Brevis, Connor Estriguizen, Kieron Pollard, Sam Curran, Kagiso Rabada, Beuran Hendricks, Olly Stone, George Linde
Paarl Royals: Paarl Royals bludgeoned to 135/4 in just 14.1 overs to win comfortably last season. Jos Buttler wreaked havoc with his 70 runs off 37 balls while Wihan Lubbe gave good support with 39 runs off 30 balls at the other end. Their batting has been on a roll this season.
Paarl Royals Key Players
- Jos Buttler- the England white-ball skipper took the Player of the Match Award in the last game after finishing unbeaten with eight fours and three sixes in his innings.
- David Miller- the skipper made only 2 runs from 4 balls in the last game but he has already hit 118 runs in this season’s tournament.
- Lungi Ngidi- the South African international pace bowler dismissed Faf du Plessis and Wayne Madsen in successive balls against the Super Kings.
- Obed McCoy- it has been a strong start to the campaign for the West Indian international who has already picked up four wickets and is yet to go wicketless.
Probable XI: Jos Buttler, Wihan Lubbe, David Miller, Jason Roy, Michael Van Buuren, Fabian Allen, Bjorn Fortuin, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi, Obed McCoy, Lungi Ngidi
MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Match Winner
MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Match Prediction
Many pundits are expecting this to be a close match with MI Cape Town benefiting from home advantage and Paarl Royals looking to make it four wins in a row. With a very talented opening batting pair, MI Cape Town have the talent to cause Paarl Royals problems but they will also be up against some in-form bowlers. Our prediction is for a competitive fixture but with Paarl Royals getting the victory.
We expect the Paarl Royals to win this match.
MICT vs PR Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicketkeeper: Jos Buttler, Ryan Rickelton
Batsmen: David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Rassie van der Dussen, Mitchell Van Buuren
All-Rounders: Andile Phehlukwayo, Sam Curran
Bowlers: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Obed McCoy
MICT vs PR Match Dream11 Team
MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Head-to-Head Records
Paarl Royals come into this head-to-head fixture still looking for their first victory over MI Cape Town. The first match last season saw Cape Town win by 8 wickets with the second by a narrow 13-run margin.
MICT vs PR Head-to-Head Stats in T20s
MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Match Both Team Top Batsmen
For MI Cape Town, Ryan Rickleton, Rassie van der Dussen, and Sam Curran are our batting choices. The left-handed all-format England international Curran batted at number four in the last game and hit 37 not out from 22 balls with an innings which included two fours and three sixes. Rickleton is five runs away from 1500 in T20 cricket and he has made nine half-centuries in this format.
Jos Buttler, Wihan Lubbe, and David Miller are our batting selections for Paarl Royals. Batting at number three in the line-up, Lubbe hit two fours and three sixes against Joburg Super Kings and he has a top score of 102 in T20 cricket. Buttler has starred in nearly all T20 competitions he has played over the last decade and he has made a score of 50+ on 84 occasions.
MI Cape Town vs Paarl Royals Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
With the ball, Kagiso Rabada, Kieron Pollard, and George Linde are our tips for MI Cape Town. Linde has already enjoyed figures of 2/25 in this year’s tournament and the left-arm spinner will get a turn and bounce from this wicket. Pollard dismissed Dawid Malan and Aiden Markram in Tuesday’s game and he has taken 314 T20 wickets with his best figures at 4/15.
Our bowling choices are Lungi Ngidi, Obed McCoy, and Andile Phehlukwayo for Paarl Royals. The South Africa international bowling all-rounder is yet to go wicketless in this season’s tournament and he dismissed the dangerous finisher Romario Shepherd on Wednesday. McCoy will get some awkward bounce from this pitch and he has 116 T20 wickets across his career.