ND vs CTB 26th Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 26th Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Northern Brave vs Canterbury Kings on Thursday, 18 January 2024, at 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Northern Brave vs Canterbury Kings teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the ND vs CTB 26th Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Northern Brave vs Canterbury Kings 26th Match Super Smash 2023-24
ND vs CTB 26th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Northern Brave vs Canterbury Kings
|Thursday, 18 January 2024
|10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
|Seddon Park, Hamilton
When: Northern Brave vs Canterbury Kings Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Thursday, 18 January 2024, 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Seddon Park, Hamilton
Northern Brave vs Canterbury Kings Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
ND vs CTB Match Pitch Report
The pitch will be flat and good for run scoring. There won’t be much movement on offer and batters can easily adjust to the pace and bounce. It is a high-scoring venue so we can be in for a run feast.
What to expect:
Northern Brave: Northern Knights have been woeful in the tournament so far, and after losing 5 games in 7 games, they are well and truly out. However, with a win in the last game, they will look to continue and build for next season.
Northern Brave Key Players
- Jeet Raval – Jeet Raval has blown hot and cold in the tournament but he has been the best batter for the Brave this season. Jeet Raval has scored 180 runs in 7 matches for the team.
- Scott Kuggeleijn – Kuggeleijn has often been promoted in the batting this season and he has played a couple of decent knocks. Also, he is a handy option with the bat so he can be a game changer for Brave this season.
- Matthew Fisher – Matthew Fisher has bowled well for Brave this season. Even though he has not picked many wickets, he has been consistent with lines and lengths so a match-winning performance should not be counted out.
Probable XI: Katene Clarke, Henry Cooper, Jeet Raval(c), Peter Bocock(w), Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher, Joe Carter
Northern Brave Squad: Katene Clarke, Henry Cooper, Jeet Raval(c), Peter Bocock(w), Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher, Joe Carter, Neil Wagner
Canterbury Kings: Canterbury has also been in great form but has been incredibly inconsistent hence finding them struggling a bit to get into a playoff spot. They will, however, want to end the tournament on a highly secure playoff spot.
Canterbury Kings Key Players
- Henry Nicholls – Henry Nicholls has found form after a slow start to the tournament. He has raced to 213 runs in 7 matches he has played in the Super Smash 2024. Nicholls has scored two fifties as well.
- Tom Latham – Tom Latham is a quality batter but has performed below expectations this season. However, he made 44 in the last game against Wellington and the knock would have got his rhythm back. Latham can play a big inning in the next game.
- Zakary Foulkes – Zakary Foulkes has been the best bowler for the Kings this season, taking nine wickets in eight games. One would feel that the wickets could have been more but he has been economical which has more than made up for the lack of wickets.
Probable XI: Chad Bowes, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Cole McConchie(c), Mitchell Hay(w), Bevon Jacobs, Michael Rippon, Angus McKenzie, Zakary Foulkes, Fraser Sheat, William ORourke
Canterbury Kings Squad: Chad Bowes, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, Cole McConchie(c), Mitchell Hay(w), Bevon Jacobs, Michael Rippon, Angus McKenzie, Zakary Foulkes, Fraser Sheat, William ORourke, Michael Rae
ND vs CTB Match Winner
ND vs CTB Match Prediction
Canterbury will start as favorites. The team has performed better than Northern Brave, who have been poor with that. For Canterbury, Henry Nicholls and Cole McConchie have done well. Tom Latham batted well in the last game. Also, their bowling also looks much better than Northern Brave so Canterbury are favourites for us.
We expect Northern Brave to win this match.
ND vs CTB Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Mitchell Hay, Peter Bocock
Batters: Henry Nicholls, Jeet Raval, Kristian Clarke
All-rounders: Michael Rippon, Scott Kuggeleijn, Cole McConchie, Zakary Foulkes
Bowlers: William O’Rourke, Tim Pringle