ND vs OV 15th Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 15th Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Northern Districts vs Otago Volts on Saturday, 06 January 2024, at 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Northern Districts vs Otago Volts teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the NK vs OTG 15th Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Northern Districts vs Otago Volts 15th Match Super Smash 2023-24
NK vs OTG 15th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Northern Districts vs Otago Volts
|Saturday, 06 January 2024
|10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
|Seddon Park, Hamilton
When: Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Saturday, 06 January 2024, 10:00 AM 04:30 AM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Seddon Park, Hamilton
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Pitch Report
The pitch will be good for batting. There is always some help for bowlers in Hamilton so if they put the ball in the right areas, they can challenge the batters.
What to expect:
Northern Districts: Northern Knights seem to have lost the plot after their win in the opening game. We expected the bowling attack to be affected by the omission of Santner and Southee but they’ve underperformed with the bat too.
Northern Districts Key Players
- Tim Seifert- Tim Seifert has played just two games for Brave, scoring 43 and 6. He is a quality batter and can turn the game on his head for the Brave. The team will expect a good show from him.
- Jeet Raval- Jeet Raval has been very consistent for the team but sadly has lacked support from his teammates. The captain has scored two half-centuries in three matches and once again the onus will be on him to carry the team’s batting on his shoulders.
- Neil Wagner- Neil Wagner bowled a spell of 3-17 in four overs in the last game against Wellington. Wagner has bowled well in the tournament, taking four wickets, and will be eyeing another great outing in the next game.
Probable XI: Katene Clarke, Tim Seifert(w), Scott Kuggeleijn, Jeet Raval(c), Joe Carter, Henry Cooper, Brett Hampton, Tim Pringle, Neil Wagner, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee
Northern Districts Squad: Katene Clarke, Tim Seifert(w), Scott Kuggeleijn, Jeet Raval(c), Joe Carter, Henry Cooper, Brett Hampton, Tim Pringle, Neil Wagner, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Kristian Clarke
Otago Volts: Otago Volts seem to be close to a victory. Their batting performances have seen an upward graph in recent outings. From 47 all-out, they went to successfully chase down a 152-run target with 3 wickets in hand.
Otago Volts Key Players
- Dean Foxcroft- Dean Foxcroft has been the best player for Otago so far, playing crucial innings, including a half-century. He endured a failure in the previous game but has form behind him so a good innings in the next game is a possibility.
- Glenn Phillips- Glenn Phillips made a return to the team with a knock of 38. His inclusion has bolstered Otago’s batting and the team will need a match-winning performance from their star batter against Brave.
- Travis Muller- Travis Muller has been the team’s best bowler so far, taking six wickets in five games. Another good outing for Muller will be a big aid to Otago’s return to winning ways.
Probable XI: Hamish Rutherford, Jake Gibson, Dean Foxcroft, Glenn Phillips, Llew Johnson, Max Chu(w), Dale Phillips(c), Ben Lockrose, Andrew Hazeldine, Jacob Duffy, Travis Muller
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Winner
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Prediction
Northern Brave will start the match as favorites. The team has enough quality in the batting as well as the bowling department. They have endured poor outings in the last two games but that does not take away the fact that they are skilled enough to beat any team on their day. Otago has been let down by the batters and the team looks to be down on confidence. We are backing Northern Brave to win.
We expect Northern Brave to win this match.
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicketkeeper: T Seifert
Batters: J Raval, H Rutherford, K Clarke, D Phillips
All-rounders: S Kuggeleijn, D Foxcroft, M Santner, G Phillips
Bowlers: T Pringle, A Hazeldine
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Dream11 Team
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Jeet Raval and Tim Seifert will be two key players for the Northern Brave. Raval has scored two fifties while Seifert scored 43 in the first game he played. Also, Katene Clarke is due for a big score.
Hemish Rutherford scored 52 in the last game while Glenn Phillips made 38. The two will be the Otago’s leading batters in the coming game along with Dean Foxcroft, who has been the team’s most consistent batter so far.
Northern Districts vs Otago Volts Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
Northern Braves’ bowling will rest on Neil Wagner and Tim Southee, both of whom are established T20 bowlers. Wagener took three wickets against Wellington. Also, Mitch Santner is a match winner with the ball.
Travis Muller and Andrew Hazledine have been the two most consistent bowlers for Otago this season. Someone while Jake Gibson can also be backed to deliver a good show with the ball.