PR vs MICT 14th Match SA20 2024 – The 14th Match of SA20 2024 will be played between Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town on Sunday, 21 January 2024, at 7:00 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL at Boland Park, Paarl.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the PR vs MICT 14th Match SA20 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town 14th Match Prediction SA20 2024
PR vs MICT 14th Match SA20 2024
|Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town
|Sunday, 21 January 2024
|7:00 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL
|Boland Park, Paarl
When: Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Match SA20 2024 on Sunday, 21 January 2024, 7:00 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Boland Park, Paarl
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox
- India: Sports18 Network and JioCinema app
- UK: Sky Sports
- Pakistan: A Sports and Ary Zap
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- UAE: Etisalat
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Match Pitch Report
The pitch of Boland Park Paarl Stadium is favorable for batting in the first innings and in the second innings, it is helpful to the fast bowlers in the beginning later the ball of the spin bowlers comes to a standstill due to which the batsmen may face difficulty in batting.
What to expect:
Paarl Royals: At 62/0, before the halfway stage of the fifth over, Paarl Royals looked on track for their fourth win of the tournament. However, once the openers had gone, only three more players made double-figure scores as they stuttered to 172/8 from their 20 overs.
Paarl Royals Key Players
- Jos Buttler- the 33-year-old keeper-batter has top-scored for Paarl Royals in the last two games and he is looking back to his best.
- Jason Roy- the right-handed all-format England international only lasted for 14 balls in the last head to head but he will be looking forward to taking on the same bowlers after hitting 38 runs in that innings.
- Tabraiz Shamsi- the left-arm spinner was unable to take his team to a win on Friday but he still picked up the big wickets of Rassie van der Dussen and Dewald Brevis.
- Lungi Ngidi- there was a bit of a reality check for the 27-year-old right-arm fast-medium bowler in the last game who had taken seven wickets from his previous two matches before going wicketless.
Probable XI: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(w), Wihan Lubbe, David Miller(c), Mitchell Van Buuren, Andile Phehlukwayo, Fabian Allen, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Obed McCoy
Paarl Royals Squad: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(w), Wihan Lubbe, David Miller(c), Mitchell Van Buuren, Andile Phehlukwayo, Fabian Allen, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Obed McCoy, Dane Vilas, Ferisco Adams, Lorcan Tucker, John Turner, Evan Jones, Codi Yusuf, Nqaba Peter, Keith Dudgeon
MI Cape Town: Rassie van der Dussen has been putting in a very strong audition for selection for South Africa’s 2024 T20 World Cup squad and he has shed his usual image of being a slow starter by racking up big and quick runs in the tournament. He hit four fours and two sixes on Friday but was put in the shade by his opening partner, Ryan Rickleton. Maybe the 27-year-old, who has already played Tests and ODIs for South Africa, is the batter who should be on the plane to the USA and the Caribbean and he is the leading run-scorer in the competition.
MI Cape Town Key Players
- Ryan Rickleton- it was no surprise to see the opener take the Player of the Match Award in Cape Town in Match 11 of SA20 2024 after he hit seven fours and six sixes in the head-to-head.
- Rassie van der Dussen- the right-hander is another batter in fantastic form at the top of the order for MI Cape Town. He has hit 41 runs in both of his last two innings.
- Thomas Kaber- the wrist spinner showed off his variation to get the key wicket of David Miller with the wrong’un on Friday. It will be very interesting to see how Paarl approaches his bowling in his game.
- Kagiso Rabada- the right-arm fast bowler is consistent, fast, and always has the ability to dismiss any top batter. He dismissed the free-hitting Jason Roy in the last game.
Probable XI: Rassie van der Dussen, Ryan Rickelton(w), Dewald Brevis, Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Kieron Pollard(c), Connor Esterhuizen, George Linde, Kagiso Rabada, Thomas Kaber, Olly Stone
MI Cape Town Squad: Rassie van der Dussen, Ryan Rickelton(w), Dewald Brevis, Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Kieron Pollard(c), Connor Esterhuizen, George Linde, Kagiso Rabada, Thomas Kaber, Olly Stone, Beuran Hendricks, Nealan van Heerden, Chris Benjamin, Duan Jansen, Nuwan Thushara, Delano Potgieter, Grant Roelofsen, Tom Banton
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Match Winner
MI Cape Town
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Match Prediction
The fixture calendar has produced these two teams going head to head very quickly again after Friday’s one-sided affair and MI Cape Town will be looking to continue the momentum into this clash. We expect Paarl Royals to be tough opponents, especially with Jos Buttler’s form, but we are backing MI Cape Town to win a very close game on Sunday.
We expect the MI Cape Town to win this match.
PR vs MICT Match Dream11 Prediction
WK: Ryan Rickelton, Jos Buttler
BAT: David Miller, Rassie van der Dussen
AR: Sam Curran, Andile Phehlukwayo, George Linde
BOWL: Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Match Dream11 Team
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Head-to-Head Records
When Paarl Royals take the field on Sunday, they will be hoping they can beat MI Cape Town for the first time at the fourth attempt. Two of MI Cape Town’s wins over the Royals have been by 8 wickets.
PR vs MICT Head-to-Head Stats in T20s
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Match Both Team Top Batsmen
We are backing Jason Roy, Jos Buttler and David Miller with the bat for Paarl Royals. Skipper Miller got off to an excellent start in the tournament but has made only 22 runs from the last two innings. However, he still averages an impressive 35.54 in T20 cricket. Roy always goes on the attack from the start of his innings and he has hit over 8700 T20 runs in his career.
For MI Cape Town, Ryan Rickleton, Rassie van der Dussen and Dewald Brevis are our batting choices. 20 year old Brevis has struggled with scores of 10, 8, 5 and 5 so far in the tournament but he is widely acknowledged as one of the most exciting young batters in world cricket. Rickleton has hit 10 half-centuries in T20 cricket with four of those coming in this SA20 tournament.
Paarl Royals vs MI Cape Town Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
For Paarl Royals, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi and Obed McCoy are our tips with the ball. McCoy conceded over 30 runs from his three overs on Friday in Newlands but we expect him to enjoy the quick bowling surface at Boland Park. Left-arm wrist spinner Shamsi has gone wicketless in one of the four matches in this campaign and he now has 273 T20 wickets in his career.
We recommend Thomas Kaber, Sam Curran and Kagiso Rabada as our bowlers for MI Cape Town. Left-arm medium fast bowler Curran took 1/25 from four overs and dismissed Wihan Lubbe in the last head to head. Rabada will be a tough bowler to face on this pitch and he is always a threat on any surface. He has taken 234 T20 wickets from 180 T20 innings.