PS vs BH 35th Match BBL 2023-24 – The 35th Match of Big Bash League 2023-24 will be played between Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat on Saturday, 13 January 2024, at 10:45 AM 05:15 AM GMT / 01:15 PM LOCAL at Perth Stadium, Perth.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the PS vs BH 35th Match BBL 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat 35th Match Big Bash League 2023-24
PS vs BH 35th Match BBL 2023-24
|Big Bash League 2023-24
|Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat
|Saturday, 13 January 2024
|10:45 AM 05:15 AM GMT / 01:15 PM LOCAL
|Perth Stadium, Perth
When: Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Big Bash League 2023-24 on Saturday, 13 January 2024, 10:45 AM 05:15 AM GMT / 01:15 PM LOCAL
Where: Perth Stadium, Perth
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox Cricket, 7Cricket; Kayo Sports
- India: Disney + Hotstar
- UK: Sky Sports
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Pitch Report
The pitch of Perth Stadium is a very good pitch for fast bowlers because on this pitch the ball of fast bowlers goes at a good speed and also swings, hence on this pitch the fast bowlers get a lot of help if a batsman gets set So he can score good runs and this pitch helps the spin bowlers a lot on the fourth and fifth day of the test match.
What to expect:
Perth Scorchers: Perth Scorchers do trip up once in a while, but they’ve often shown they can’t be kept down for long. They are a champion side that always looks to bounce back with a bang. That’s exactly what Aaron Hardie’s man will be looking at doing, as they face off against Brisbane Heat at home for a crucial clash that will seal their fate in the table.
Perth Scorchers Key Players
- Aaron Hardie – Only Matthew Short and Chris Lynn have scored more runs than the Perth skipper in this year’s BBL. He hit another six in the last game against Brisbane Heat.
- Laurie Evans – The 36-year-old Englishman scored 51 runs from 29 balls on Wednesday and he will be looking forward to taking on the Brisbane bowlers again on Saturday.
- Jason Behrendorff – The tall left-arm pace bowler produced another strong individual performance against Brisbane Heat and dismissed Usman Khawaja and Colin Munro.
- Ashton Agar – The left-arm bowling all-rounder comes into this game in excellent form after taking 2/6 and 2/29 from his last two matches.
Probable XI: Sam Whiteman, Stephen Eskinazi, Aaron Hardie(c), Josh Inglis(w), Laurie Evans, Cooper Connolly, Ashton Agar, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Lance Morris
Perth Scorchers Squad: Sam Whiteman, Nick Hobson, Aaron Hardie(c), Josh Inglis(w), Laurie Evans, Stephen Eskinazi, Cooper Connolly, Ashton Agar, Hamish McKenzie, Jason Behrendorff, Lance Morris, Sam Fanning, Cameron Gannon, Matthew Kelly, Andrew Tye
Brisbane Heat: Brisbane Heat could barely put a foot wrong in this year’s BBL campaign. Brisbane Heat defeated Perth Scorchers comfortably, putting an end to a 6-match losing streak.
The only undefeated team so far, they’ll want to wrap up the group stages with another win and go into the home qualifiers with that record intact. That would be such a feat and give them plenty of confidence, which they seemed to lack in last year’s grand finale.
Brisbane Heat Key Players
- Colin Munro – The New Zealander will return to captaining the team in this game and he has already hit two half-centuries in this year’s tournament.
- Sam Billings – The keeper-batter will be determined to leave this year’s BBL with a big contribution and he impressed against the Scorchers with 37 runs from 21 balls on Wednesday.
- Michael Neser – The experienced bowling all-rounder took the Player of the Match Award in the head-to-head on Wednesday with 64 not out with the bat as well as picking up two crucial wickets with the ball.
- Xavier Bartlett – The in-form pace bowler had to wait until the final three balls of the innings to pick up his wickets on Wednesday but still delivered as he dismissed Hamish McKenzie and Jhye Richardson.
Probable XI: Colin Munro(c), Josh Brown, Nathan McSweeney, Matt Renshaw, Sam Billings(w), Paul Walter, Michael Neser, Xavier Bartlett, Spencer Johnson, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann
Brisbane Heat Squad: Colin Munro(c), Max Bryant, Jimmy Peirson, Matt Renshaw, Sam Billings(w), Paul Walter, Michael Neser, Xavier Bartlett, Spencer Johnson, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Josh Brown, Jordan Buckingham, Nathan McSweeney
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Winner
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction
This should be an excellent contest with the top two sides going head to head for the second time in four days. However, Brisbane Heat will be weaker without Marnus Labuschagne and Usman Khawaja, and Perth Scorchers do have a strong bowling attack. Brisbane Heat also have an in-form bowling unit but we think that the Scorchers have more batting depth in this game and we are predicting a win for the Perth Scorchers.
We expect the Perth Scorchers to win this match.
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: Sam Billings, Josh Inglis
Batters: Colin Munro, Laurie Evans, Zak Crawley, Josh Brown
All-rounders: Michael Neser, Paul Walter, Aaron Hardie
Bowler: Xavier Barlett, Jason Behrendorff
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Dream11 Team
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, and Laurie Evans are our batting tips for Perth Scorchers. Keeper-batter Inglis hit five fours in Match 32 against Brisbane Heat and he is another player who has been in brilliant form with the bat over the last few months. Evans has hit over 6100 T20 runs in his career and scored 85 not out in his last innings at the Perth Stadium.
We recommend Colin Munro, Matt Renshaw, and Sam Billings with the bat for the Brisbane Heat. After his recall to the Australia Test squad, Renshaw will be brimming with confidence and his highest score in this year’s BBL is 49 not out. Billings has been a regular in the BBL over the last four seasons and has scored consistently. He has hit 28 fifties across his T20 career.
Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
We are backing Jhye Richardson, Ashton Agar, and Jason Behrendorff with the ball for Perth Scorchers. Agar has found the pitches to be more responsive to his spin bowling over recent games and he will be looking to add to his 122 T20 wickets in this match. Richardson bowled Sam Billings in the head-to-head with Brisbane Heat on Wednesday and he will enjoy the pace on offer at the Perth Stadium.
Michael Neser, Spencer Johnson, and Xavier Bartlett are our bowling selections for the Brisbane Heat. Johnson returned figures of 2/23 against Perth Scorchers in Match 32 whilst picking up the top four wickets of Sam Whiteman and Josh Inglis. Bartlett is the leading wicket-taker in the tournament so far with 15 wickets at an average of 12.40 and his dismissals coming to every ten balls.