SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match – The 3rd ODI Match of India tour of South Africa 2023-24 will be played between South Africa vs India on Wednesday, 21 December 2023, at 4:30 PM 11:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL at Boland Park, Paarl.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between South Africa vs India teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Both Team Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Match Prediction & Dream 11 team | South Africa vs India 3rd ODI Match India tour of South Africa 2023-24
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match
|India tour of South Africa 2023-24
|South Africa vs India
|Wednesday, 21 December 2023
|4:30 PM 11:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
|Boland Park, Paarl
When: South Africa vs India Match India tour of South Africa 2023-24 on Wednesday, 21 December 2023, 4:30 PM 11:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Boland Park, Paarl
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox Cricket, 7Cricket; Kayo Sports
- India: Disney + Hotstar
- UK: Sky Sports
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Pitch Report
The Boland Park wickets are generally a batting paradise, batsmen will enjoy them very much as the balls come into bats nicely to play their natural shorts. The pacer will also get help from the moisture of the wickets with new balls. This ground 1st innings average score is 234 runs out of 20 one-day International games, run chasing on this ground is quite easy compared to other South African venues.
What to expect:
South Africa: Due to injury, Ottniel Baartman and Andile Phehlukwayo were both ruled out of the second game of the series and for this match also through injury. Tabraiz Shamsi was left out of the team at St George’s Park with Lizaad Williams and Beuran Hendricks coming in.
South Africa Key Players
- Reeza Hendricks – The right-hander has now hit seven half-centuries and scored one hundred from 33 ODI innings. Four of those fifties have come in his last nine innings.
- Tony de Zorzi – The big-hitting powerful left-handed batter rode his luck at times in the second ODI but showed a strong mentality to go on and hit his first international century.
- Keshav Maharaj – The spinner is now established as South Africa’s number-one slow bowler across all formats. He got the wicket of the dangerous Rinku Singh on Tuesday.
- Nandre Burger – One week ago the tall left-arm pace bowler had never played international cricket before but he has now received three caps for his country and took 3/30 in Gqeberha.
Probable XI: Reeza Hendricks, Tony de Zorzi, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram(c), Heinrich Klaasen(w), David Miller, Wiaan Mulder, Keshav Maharaj, Nandre Burger, Lizard Williams, Beuran Hendricks
South Africa Squad: Reeza Hendricks, Tony de Zorzi, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram(c), Heinrich Klaasen(w), David Miller, Wiaan Mulder, Keshav Maharaj, Nandre Burger, Lizard Williams, Beuran Hendricks, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kyle Verreynne, Ottniel Baartman, Mihlali Mpongwana, Andile Phehlukwayo
India: There was one change for India ahead of the second ODI with Shreyas Iyer leaving the squad to concentrate on preparations for the Test series and Rinku Singh, after impressing in recent T20Is, coming in for his ODI debut. No changes are expected for this match.
India Key Players
- Sai Sudharsan – The 22-year-old has had a remarkable start to his international career with 117 runs in total at a strike rate of 92.85. He is full of self-belief ahead of this third ODI.
- KL Rahul – The captain added another half-century to his incredible international record on Tuesday and he will bring his ODI average of 50.89 to this match.
- Arshdeep Singh – The 24-year-old contributed with the bat in the second game of the series and beat the bat of South Africa’s openers on countless occasions.
- Avesh Khan – The right-arm pacer could not back up his heroics from Sunday’s game on Tuesday but he should be well suited to the pitch in Paarl.
Probable XI: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sai Sudharsan, Tilak Varma, KL Rahul(c), Sanju Samson(w), Rinku Singh, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar
India Squad: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sai Sudharsan, Tilak Varma, KL Rahul(c), Sanju Samson(w), Rinku Singh, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rajat Patidar, Washington Sundar, Akash Deep
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Winner
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Prediction
It was a dominant performance from India at the Wanderers Stadium on Sunday and South Africa must respond in this game or they could lose the series at the first opportunity. With a stronger batting display, the hosts can put the pressure back on India and we expect to see that happen in this game. However, overall, India still looks the more confident and stronger side. We are backing India to win.
We expect India to win this match.
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Top Fantasy Picks
- Heinrich Klaasen
- KL Rahul
- Reeza Hendricks
- David Miller
- Shreyas Iyer
- Axar Patel
- Aiden Markram
- Keshav Maharaj
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Arshdeep Singh
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Dream11 Fantasy Team
Wicketkeepers: Heinrich Klaasen, KL Rahul
Batters: Reeza Hendricks, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sai Sudharsan, Rassie van der Dussen
All-rounders: Axar Patel, Aiden Markram
Bowlers: Keshav Maharaj, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Aiden Markram, Tony de Zorzi, and Reeza Hendricks are our batting picks for South Africa. Left-handed opener de Zorzi has now scored a hundred and a half-century from his eight international innings. Markram has a top score of 175 in his ODI career.
Sai Sudharsan, Ruturaj Gaikwad, and KL Rahul are our tips with the bat for India. Gaikwad cracked his first ball for four on Tuesday before being dismissed by the next ball but he has produced some excellent innings for India over recent weeks. Rahul has hit centuries across all formats of international cricket.
SA vs IND 3rd ODI Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
For South Africa, Nandre Burger, Beuran Hendricks, and Keshav Maharaj are our bowling selections. Hendricks came into the team at late notice on Tuesday but was impressed with the figures of 2/34. Burger was accurate throughout the second ODI and took a wicket with the second ball of the match.
For India, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan, and Arshdeep Singh are our bowling recommendations for India. Without many runs to play with, Kuldeep struggled to get much turn at St George’s Park but he very rarely underperforms in successive games. Avesh had 25 international wickets since making his debut for India last year.