SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match – The 3rd T20 Match of India tour of South Africa 2023-24 will be played between South Africa vs India on Thursday, 14 December 2023, at 8:30 PM 03:00 PM GMT / 05:00 PM LOCAL at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between South Africa vs India teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Both Team Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Match Prediction & Dream 11 team | South Africa vs India 3rd T20 Match India tour of South Africa 2023-24
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match
|India tour of South Africa 2023-24
|South Africa vs India
|Thursday, 14 December 2023
|8:30 PM 03:00 PM GMT / 05:00 PM LOCAL
|New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg
When: South Africa vs India Match India tour of South Africa 2023-24 on Thursday, 14 December 2023, 8:30 PM 03:00 PM GMT / 05:00 PM LOCAL
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox Cricket, 7Cricket; Kayo Sports
- India: Disney + Hotstar
- UK: Sky Sports
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Pitch Report
The historic Wanderers will host India and South Africa series third T20 match on Thursday. This ground’s wickets are primarily known as both batters and bowling paradise. Batsman can trust the bounce of the wickets and play big shorts to get lots of runs. The pacer will get swing and seam movement from the moisture of the wickets.
What to expect:
South Africa: There will be at least two changes to South Africa’s XI for this game with the young pace duo of Gerald Coetzee and Marco Jansen both now due to be rested ahead of the Test series. In their place we expect Nandre Burger and Ottneil Bartman to come in and make their international debuts.
South Africa Key Players
- Reeza Hendricks – The opener is in fantastic form in T20Is with an average of 51.50 and a strike rate of 154.11 from his last 12 innings in this format.
- Aiden Markram – The stylish skipper produced an attacking display of clean hitting in the second T20I with four fours and one six in his 17-ball 30.
- Tabraiz Shamsi – The left-arm wrist spinner will always get a turn on any surface and he took the big wicket of Suryakumar Yadav in Tuesday’s match.
- Andile Phehlukwayo – The 27-year-old bowling all-rounder hit the winning runs with the bat in Gqeberha and he will be looking forward to bowling on this quick pitch in Johannesburg.
Probable XI: Matthew Breetzke, Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen (wk), David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Andile Phehlukwayo, Gerald Coetzee, Lizaad Williams, Tabraiz Shamsi
South Africa Squad: Matthew Breetzke, Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram (c), Heinrich Klaasen (wk), David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Marco Jansen, Andile Phehlukwayo, Gerald Coetzee, Lizaad Williams, Tabraiz Shamsi
India: No injuries were reported after Tuesday’s game but that does not mean that India will automatically select the same XI. Ruturaj Gaikwad missed the second T20I with illness but should come back in if he is recovered and spinner Ravi Bishnoi could also come in with Arshdeep Singh struggling to keep the runs down over recent games.
India Key Players
- Suryakumar Yadav – The captain hit five fours and three sixes as he made his 20th score of 50+ in T20Is on Tuesday and also went past 2000 T20I runs.
- Rinku Singh – The 26-year-old middle-order batter hit his highest T20I score of 68 not out from 39 balls, including 11 boundaries, in the second T20I.
- Mohammed Siraj – The opening bowler dismissed the dangerous Heinrich Klaasen in Gqebetha and also produced many edges as well as beating the bat.
- Mukesh Kumar – The 30-year-old right-arm medium-fast bowler has shown a strong wicket-taking ability over recent games and has dismissed five batters across his last two T20Is.
Probable XI: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill, Tilak Varma, Suryakumar Yadav (c), Rinku Singh, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Winner
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Prediction
This looks like being a very exciting conclusion to the series with South Africa 1-0 up after the second T20I. India looked comfortable but their bowlers were unable to regain control in the second half of the game on Tuesday and we expect them to perform better at the Wanderers Stadium. South Africa’s batters are confident and powerful and they will ensure that this is a close contest. Overall, our prediction is for India to win
We expect India to win this match.
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Top Fantasy Picks
- Heinrich Klaasen
- Tristan Stubbs
- Shubman Gill
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Reeza Hendricks
- Tilak Varma
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Aiden Markram
- Mohammed Siraj
- Mukesh Kumar
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Dream11 Fantasy Team
Wicketkeepers: Heinrich Klaasen, Tristan Stubbs
Batters: Shubman Gill (C), Suryakumar Yadav, Reeza Hendricks, Tilak Varma, Yashasvi Jaiswal
Allrounders: Aiden Markram
Bowlers: Mohammed Siraj, Mukesh Kumar
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Both Team Top Batsmen
We are backing Reeza Hendricks, Aiden Markram, and Heinrich Klaasen with the bat for South Africa. Captain Markram timed the ball brilliantly during his innings on Tuesday and he needs 51 runs in this game to bring up 5500 international runs. Klaasen’s highest T20I score of 81 came against India last year.
Suryakumar Yadav, Rinku Singh, and Shubman Gill are our tips with the bat for India. Gill has had a fantastic year but could do with a big score in this game after making a duck on Tuesday. Singh made his T20I debut in August but has been very impressive against the strong bowling attacks of Australia and India.
SA vs IND 3rd T20 Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
South Africa, Lizard Williams, Andile Phehlukwayo, and Tabraiz Shamsi are our selections with the ball for South Africa. Williams opened the bowling in the second T20I and struck in his first over to get the big wicket of Shubman Gill. Shamsi has best T20I figures of 5/24.
We recommend Mukesh Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, and Mohammed Siraj as our bowling choices. Wrist spinner Kuldeep will get turn and bounce from this wicket in Johannesburg and he was the bowler to dismiss Reeza Hendricks in Gqeberha. Kumar has returned his top two bowling figures in his last two T20Is.