Sussex vs Hampshire T20 Blast 2023 – The match of T20 Blast 2023 will be played between Sussex vs Hampshire on Friday, 16 Jun 2023, at 11:30 PM | 07:00 PM LOCAL at County Ground, Hove.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 11:00 pm, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Sussex vs Hampshire teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the Sussex vs Hampshire Match T20 Blast 2023 Both Team Squad, Players, Captains, Venue, Time and Date, And Match Prediction.
Get to Know Who will win Sussex vs Hampshire Vitality T20 Blast match Prediction with Head to Head stats, Playing 11, pitch report, Live score & Match winning Team.
Sussex vs Hampshire T20 Blast 2023
|T20 Blast 2023
|Sussex vs Hampshire
|Friday, 16 Jun 2023
|11:30 PM | 07:00 PM LOCAL
|County Ground, Hove
When: Sussex vs Hampshire T20 Blast 2023 on Friday, 16 Jun 2023 2023, 11:30 PM | 07:00 PM LOCAL.
Where: County Ground, Hove
Sussex vs Hampshire: Live Streaming and Broadcast
T20 Blast 2023 will be broadcast live on Sony LIV.
Sussex vs Hampshire Match T20 2023 Pitch Report
The average first innings score at this venue in T20 cricket is 207. Spinners will get plenty of turn on this wicket and there should also be some assistance for the quick bowlers.
What to expect:
Sussex: It has been a very disappointing campaign from the Sharks over their eight matches so far with only Ravi Bopara and Tymal Mills producing consistent performances. There is not much strength in depth in their squad and we do not expect any players to make their debut in this game.
Probable XI: Tom Clark, James Coles, Tom Alsop, Ravi Bopara (c), Shadab Khan, Michael Burgess (wk), Danial Ibrahim, Fynn Hudson-Prentice, Nathan McAndrew, Tymal Mills, Henry Crocombe
Sussex Squad: Ravi Bopara (c), Tom Alsop, Jofra Archer, Jamie Atkins, Jack Carson, Oli Carter, Tom Clark, James Coles, Henry Crocombe, Brad Currie, Steven Finn, Bertie Foreman, George Garton, Tom Haines, Fynn Hudson-Prentice, Sean Hunt, Dan Ibrahim, Ari Karvelas (Greece), Shadab Khan (Pakistan), Archie Lenham, Nathan McAndrew (Australia), Tymal Mills, Ali Orr, Delray Rawlins, Ollie Robinson, Charlie Tear, Harrison Ward
Hampshire: The Hawks have an excellent squad and still have the core of the team who won the tournament in 2022. There are no injuries in the Hampshire squad ahead of this trip to Hove and we expect to see the same XI from their defeat to Kent Spitfires.
Hampshire Squad: James Vince (c), Mohammad Abbas (Pakistan), Kyle Abbott (South Africa), Toby Albert, Keith Barker, Ben Brown, Jack Campbell, Mason Crane, Scott Currie, Liam Dawson, Aneurin Donald, Joseph Eckland, Nathan Ellis (Australia), James Fuller, Nick Gubbins, Ian Holland, Benny Howell, Ben McDermott, Fletcha Middleton, Felix Organ, Harry Petrie, Tom Prest, John Turner, Joe Weatherley, Brad Wheal, Ross Whiteley, Chris Wood
Sussex vs Hampshire Match Winner
Sussex vs Hampshire Prediction
Hampshire was far too strong for Sussex in their previous meeting earlier this month and we would be very surprised if there is a different outcome in this match. With Ben McDermott and James Vince both in strong form, we are backing Hampshire to win this clash on Friday evening.
Sussex vs Hampshire: Top Fantasy Picks
- Ravi Bopara
- Shadab Khan
- Michael Burgess
- Tymal Mills
- Ben McDermott
- James Vince
- Nathan Ellis
- Mason Crane
Sussex vs Hampshire Both Team Key Players
- Ravi Bopara – The right-handed batting all-rounder has a top score of 105 not out in T20 cricket and has played in almost 450 T20 matches.
- Shadab Khan – The Pakistan all-rounder has not found much joy with the ball in the Vitality Blast but hit 59 runs in the win over Middlesex.
- Tymal Mills – The England international left-arm pace bowler is yet to go wicketless in this year’s tournament and missed the previous game against Hampshire so will be keen to make an impact in this match.
- James Vince – The right-handed England international is unlikely to be called up during the Ashes but that will be to the gain of Hampshire. Vince has hit over 9100 T20 runs.
- Ben McDermott – The keeper-batter shares the opening spot with skipper James Vince. He hit 57 runs from 30 balls against Kent Spitfires in the last fixture.
- Nathan Ellis – The Australian bowling all-rounder is a fine T20 player who has played in many of the top leagues across the globe. He also has an impressive international record in this format.
Sussex vs Hampshire Best Player Of The Match Tips
- Ravi Bopara has already scored two half-centuries in this tournament and we expect the former England international to be Sussex’s highest run scorer on Friday. Tymal Mills has picked up 14 wickets in the 2023 T20 Blast and the left-arm pace bowler is our pick for Sussex’s top wicket-taker in this clash.
- James Vince has hit 406 runs already in this year’s T20 Blast and the skipper is a strong choice for Hampshire’s highest run scorer in this match. Nathan Ellis has taken 10 wickets in this campaign so far and the Australian is our tip for Hampshire’s top wicket-taker against Sussex.
- With James Vince enjoying another successful T20 campaign, we recommend backing James Vince to score over 29.5 runs in this fixture.
Sussex vs Hampshire Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Ravi Bopara, Shadab Khan, and Tom Clark are our tips with the bat for Sussex. Opener Clark hit 43 runs from 23 balls at the top of the order in the heavy defeat to Surrey. Khan’s top score in T20 cricket is 91 and he has hit another seven half-centuries in this format.
We are backing James Vince, Ben McDermott, and Joe Weatherley as our batting picks for Hampshire. Weatherley comes into this match with scores of 59 not out and 67 from his last two T20 appearances. McDermott has hit three T20 centuries.
Sussex vs Hampshire Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
We recommend Shadab Khan, Tymal Mills, and Henry Crocombe with the ball for Sussex. 21-year-old Crocombe dismissed Laurie Evans and Jamie Overton in the last game against Surrey. Khan gets a turn in Hove and has taken 281 wickets across his T20 career.
Liam Dawson, Nathan Ellis, and Mason Crane are our choices to be the top bowlers for Hampshire. Spinner Crane has already played 87 T20 games at the age of 26 and has picked up 95 wickets. Dawson took 2-18 in the previous clash with Hampshire.