WF vs CTB 29th Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 29th Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings on Monday, 22 January 2024, at 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL at Basin Reserve, Wellington.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the WF vs CTB 29th Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings 29th Match Super Smash 2023-24
WF vs CTB 29th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings
|Monday, 22 January 2024
|8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
|Basin Reserve, Wellington
When: Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Monday, 22 January 2024, 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Basin Reserve, Wellington
Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
WF vs CTB Match Pitch Report
The pitch will offer some movement with the new ball but it should become flat and good for batting once the ball is a few overs old. Spinners will come into play in middle overs.
What to expect:
Wellington Firebirds: Wellington Firebirds registered a big win in their first home game of the season against Otago Volts. However, since then, they’ve struggled on their home turf losing their last two consecutive matches.
Wellington Firebirds Key Players
- Nick Kelly- Nick Kelly has failed to deliver consistent performances in the tournament so far However, he has been good in patches. He has scored 184 runs in eight games. He will be key with the bat in the coming game.
- Muhammad Abbas- Muhammad Abbas has impressed one and all with his performances in the tournament. He has been consistent for the team, scoring 169 runs in seven innings.
- Logan Van Beek- Logan Van Beek has shown remarkable consistency for the team in the tournament, taking 12 wickets in eight games and playing a big role in Wellington’s juggernaut.
Probable XI: Troy Johnson, Nick Kelly(c), Michael Bracewell, Ben Sears, Muhammad Abbas, Jesse Tashkoff, Callum McLachlan(w), Adam Milne, Gareth Severin, Nathan Smith, Logan van Beek
Wellington Firebirds Squad: Troy Johnson, Nick Kelly(c), Michael Bracewell, Ben Sears, Muhammad Abbas, Jesse Tashkoff, Callum McLachlan(w), Adam Milne, Gareth Severin, Nathan Smith, Logan van Beek, Peter Younghusband
Canterbury Kings: Canterbury Kings will be looking to settle scores with the Firebirds as they face off in a must-win game in Wellington. They should be confident coming into this match given their recent win over Northern Knights and the poor run of form of key batters in the Wellington lineup.
Canterbury Kings Key Players
- Chad Bowes- Chad Bowes finally got going as he played a brilliant knock of 85 in 43 balls against Brave. Having got runs behind him now, Bowes will be keen on being consistent in the remaining games of Super Smash 2023-24.
- Daryl Mitchell- Daryl Mitchell is likely to return to the playing XI. Mitchell showed good form in the T20I series vs Pakistan and scored 158 runs in four innings. He will look to continue the good run.
- Zakary Foulkes- Zakary Foulkes has been the most consistent bowler for Canterbury this season, having taken nine wickets in as many games. He is bowling well so will be an important player for the team.
Probable XI: Cole McConchie(c), Chad Bowes, Zakary Foulkes, Matthew Hay(w), Bevon Jacobs, Tom Latham, Angus McKenzie, Henry Nicholls, William ORourke, Michael Rae
Canterbury Kings Squad: Cole McConchie(c), Chad Bowes, Zakary Foulkes, Matthew Hay(w), Bevon Jacobs, Tom Latham, Angus McKenzie, Henry Nicholls, William ORourke, Michael Rae, Michael Rippon, Fraser Sheat
Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings Match Winner
Wellington Firebirds vs Canterbury Kings Match Prediction
We are backing Canterbury to win. The team has a lot of quality in batting, with Chad Bowes, Tom Latham, Henry Nicholls, and Daryl Mitchell in the lineup. Also, the return of players like Matt Henry and Ish Sodhi will boost the bowling. The likes of Zakary Foulkes and William O Rourke are also doing well. Wellington is struggling with the form of batters so we feel Canterbury will win the game.
We expect Canterbury to win this match.
WF vs CTB Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: C McLachlan
Batsmen: H Nicholls, T Robinson, M Abbas
All-Rounders: M Rippon, C McConchie, N Smith, Z Foulkes
Bowlers: M Rae, I McPeake, W O Rourke