AA vs OV 23rd Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 23rd Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts on Sunday, 14 January 2024, at 5:00 AM (Jan 14) 11:30 PM GMT (Jan 13) / 12:30 PM LOCAL at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the AA vs OV 23rd Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts 23rd Match Super Smash 2023-24
AA vs OV 23rd Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts
|Sunday, 14 January 2024
|5:00 AM (Jan 14) 11:30 PM GMT (Jan 13) / 12:30 PM LOCAL
|Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
When: Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Sunday, 14 January 2024, 5:00 AM (Jan 14) 11:30 PM GMT (Jan 13) / 12:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland
Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts Match Pitch Report
There can be some movement early on with the new ball, however, the pitch should have no demons. Once a batter has played a few balls, he should feel comfortable in scoring runs.
What to expect:
Auckland Aces: We mentioned earlier that Auckland Aces have been unstoppable. Well, in fairness, that probably didn’t do them justice considering they have won their last three games by margins of 53 runs, 8 wickets with 28 balls remaining, and 8 wickets with 21 balls remaining!
Auckland Aces Key Players
- Sean Solia- Sean Solia finally scored a few runs for the team and played a brilliant 67-run knock in the last game. With runs behind him, he is expected to play another good innings in the next game.
- Robert O’Donnell– Robert O’Donnell has also been one of the most consistent batters for the Aces. The skipper played a good little hand of 35 in the last game. Overall, he has scored 126 runs in five games.
- Lockie Ferguson- Lockie Ferguson picked four wickets in last game against Brave. Ferguson has not been on great wicket-taking form but the performance in previous game will boost his confidence.
Auckland Aces Squad: Sean Solia, George Worker, Cole Briggs, Robert ODonnell (c), Cam Fletcher (wk), William O Donnell, Ryan Harrison, Danru Ferns, Lockie Ferguson, Louis Delport, Ben Lister
Otago Volts: Otago Volts were well beaten by Central Districts in their last game after they came up against two in-form batters in Will Young and Dane Cleaver who hit over 150 runs between them. And then when faced with a target of 188 to win, the Volts could only muster together 135 runs, with Max Chu and Ollie White the only two to get into the thirties, before the team were bowled out.
Otago Volts Key Players
- Dean Foxcroft- Dean Foxcroft was out for a duck in the last game but among all, he has been the most consistent batter, scoring 143 runs in seven games.
- Jake Gibson- Jake Gibson can also be a match-winner for Otago for his all-round skills. While he has been inconsistent with the bat, he has made up for it with a decent show with the ball, taking eight wickets.
- Travis Muller- Travis Muller has taken eight wickets in seven games for Otago and has been their best bowler so far. He can be backed for another decent outing in the next game.
Probable XI: Hamish Rutherford, Jake Gibson, Dean Foxcroft (c), Max Chu (wk), Jacob Duffy, Dale Phillips, Llew Johnson, Ollie White, Ben Lockrose, Andrew Hazeldine, Travis Muller
Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts Match Winner
Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts Match Prediction
Auckland can be backed to win. Auckland have been brilliant, registering comprehensive wins in the last three games. Also, their bowlers have been in great form, with every bowler featuring in the top bowlers list. The batting for Auckland also looks stronger than Otago so we are backing Auckland to win.
We expect Auckland to win this match.
Auckland Aces vs Otago Volts Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: M Chu
Batsmen: H Rutherford, G Worker, R Roux O Donnell
All-Rounders: D Foxcroft, S Solia, J Gibson
Bowlers: J Duffy, D Ferns, B Lister, T Muller