NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 – The 1st T20 Match of Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 will be played between New Zealand vs Pakistan on Sunday, 14 January 2024, at 11:40 AM 06:10 AM GMT / 06:10 PM LOCAL at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between New Zealand vs Pakistan teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | New Zealand vs Pakistan 2nd T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
|Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
|New Zealand vs Pakistan
|Sunday, 14 January 2024
|11:40 AM 06:10 AM GMT / 06:10 PM LOCAL
|Seddon Park, Hamilton
When: New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 on Sunday, 14 January 2024 11:40 AM 06:10 AM GMT / 06:10 PM LOCAL
Where: Seddon Park, Hamilton
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India – Amazon Prime app
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Pitch Report
New Zealand have hit three of the five 200-plus totals in T20Is at this venue. Pakistan has their work cut out in their quest for a leveler as the hosts have only been beaten twice in 12 games in Hamilton since 2008.
What to expect:
New Zealand: New Zealand played a brilliantly aggressive form of cricket in the first match and just did not take a step backward. Kane Williamson was the top scorer and held the batting together while Finn Allen, Daryll Mitchell, and Mark Chapman played absolute blinders. This approach to batting is possible because New Zealand has a tremendous amount of depth.
New Zealand Key Players
- Devon Conway- Devon Conway will be a key batter for New Zealand. Conway has the class and quality to take the fearsome Pakistan bowling attack and can be backed to give New Zealand a good start.
- Finn Allen- Allen looked in great touch and scored 34 in the last game. The batter played a few good innings in the Super Smash before coming into the series. He is in good form so a good innings will be expected of him.
- Kane Williamson- Kane Williamson made a return to T20I cricket with a brisk 57. Williamson is a player one can bank upon for consistency and with stroke-makers around, he will look to play the anchor role, which will allow him to play another big innings.
- Tim Southee- In a match where over 400 runs were scored, Southee picked four wickets for 26 runs. The veteran once again proved how much value he carries for the New Zealand team.
Probable XI: Finn Allen, Devon Conway(w), Kane Williamson(c), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Adam Milne, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Tim Southee
New Zealand Squad: Finn Allen, Devon Conway(w), Kane Williamson(c), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Adam Milne, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Ben Sears, Tim Seifert, Mitchell Santner
Pakistan: Pakistan can once again be proud of the manner in that they played but would rue the blunders they made in the field. There are a lot of positives to take from the previous match for Pakistan including Saim Ayub’s batting, Abbas Afridi’s bowling, and Haris Rauf’s return to his best.
Pakistan Key Players
- Mohammad Rizwan- Mohammad Rizwan has been the most consistent performer for Pakistan across formats. In the recently concluded Test series vs Australia, he played handy knocks under pressure. Rizwan has form and momentum on his side and will look to ride on the same and have a great series.
- Babar Azam- Babar Azam had a good outing in the 1st T20I as he played a good hand of 57. Babar brings a lot of stability to the batting so he will have to play well in the second game as well.
- Saim Ayub- Saim Ayub gave Pakistan a flying start, scoring 27 in 8 balls. He looked in destructive form before being run out. Ayub will now look to make a big impact in the second T20I.
- Shaheen Afridi- Shaheen Afridi returned with figures of 3-46 in 4 overs in the first T20I. He is the team’s lead pacer and will be eyeing a better show in the next game.
Probable XI: Saim Ayub, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Azam Khan(w), Shaheen Afridi(c), Aamer Jamal, Usama Mir, Abbas Afridi, Haris Rauf
Pakistan Squad: Saim Ayub, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Azam Khan(w), Shaheen Afridi(c), Aamer Jamal, Usama Mir, Abbas Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Nawaz, Abrar Ahmed, Sahibzada Farhan, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haseebullah Khan, Zaman Khan
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Winner
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Prediction
New Zealand will back themselves to win the game. They have home conditions to their advantage. Also, they have named a full-strength squad. Pakistan is not a great tourist thus they are likely to struggle in adjusting to the conditions very early in the series. For us, New Zealand are clear favourite to win.
We expect New Zealand to win this match.
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket Keeper: D Conway, M Rizwan, Azam Khan
Batters: K Williamson, B Azam, D Mitchell, G Phillips
All Rounders: M Santner
Bowlers: M Henry, S Afridi, H Rauf
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Dream11 Team
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Finn Allen, Kane Williamson and Daryl Mitchell will be the main batters for New Zealand. Allen played a crisp innings of 34 in the last game while Mitchell and Williamson scored 61 and 57 respectively.
Babar Azam and Mohammed Rizwan will be main batters for Pakistan. Babar scored 57 in the first game while Rizwan scored 25. Both players are known to play big innings. Also, Saim Ayub looked in great form in the first game and will be eyeing a good show in next game.
NZ vs PAK 2nd T20 Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
The bowling for New Zealand will rest on Tim Southee, Adam Milne and Matt Henry. The three pacers bowled well in the first game. Southee was the pick of the bowlers as he took four wickets for 26 runs but Milne and Henry also were decent. They leaked a few runs but they were spot on with their lines and lengths.
Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf will be the two key bowlers for Pakistan. The bowlers took three and two wickets respectively in first game. Abbas Afridi also showed good form and picked three wickets.