ABD vs EMI Match Prediction, Dream 11 team | Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates Match Prediction, Dream 11 team | ADKR vs EMI Match Prediction, Dream 11 team
ABD vs EMI 6th Match ILT20 2024 – The 6th Match of International League T20 2024 will be played between Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates on Tuesday, 23 January 2024, at 8:00 PM 02:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 7:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the ABD vs EMI 6th Match ILT20 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates 6th Match International League T20 2024
ABD vs EMI 6th Match ILT20 2024
|Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates
|Tuesday, 23 January 2024
|8:00 PM 02:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL
|Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
When: Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates Match International League T20 2024 on Tuesday, 23 January 2024, 8:00 PM 02:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: Zee
- Pakistan: A Sport, Geo Super
- Bangladesh: Gazi TV
- Middle East & North Africa (MENA): ICC.tv
- USA, Canada & Caribbean: Willow Tv
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates Match Pitch Report
The pitch will be good for batting. The wickets are flat and there won’t be much movement on offer. Spinners have also looked ineffective so far. Bowling right lines will be key.
What to expect:
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders: Sometimes you only need one player to step up and deliver a match-winning performance in T20 cricket and that was certainly the case for Abu Dhabi Knight Riders in Match 3 with keeper-batter Andries Gous producing a 50-ball unbeaten 95 against Desert Vipers.
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders Key Players
- Andreis Gous – Gous was in brute form in the first game and slammed a stunning 95 not out in 50 balls to help the team chase with ease. The batter will look for another good outing in the next game.
- Laurie Evans – Laurie Evans did not get many balls to face as the match was almost over by the time he came to the crease. Laurie Evans is a destructive batter and can turn the game on his head when on song.
- Sunil Narine – Sunil Narine was in great form in the last game as he bowled a spell of 2-23 and helped the team restrict Vipers to a low score. Narine is someone who can be backed for consistency.
Probable XI: Alishan Sharafu, Andries Gous(w), Michael-Kyle Pepper, Sam Hain, Laurie Evans, Imad Wasim, Andre Russell, David Willey, Sunil Narine(c), Joshua Little, Ali Khan
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders Squad: Alishan Sharafu, Andries Gous(w), Michael-Kyle Pepper, Sam Hain, Laurie Evans, Imad Wasim, Andre Russell, David Willey, Sunil Narine(c), Joshua Little, Ali Khan, Matiullah Khan, Ravi Bopara, Marchant de Lange, Joe Clarke, Charith Asalanka, Jake Lintott, Adhitya Shetty, Sabir Ali, Sabir Ali Rao, Brandon McMullen, Sagar Kalyan
MI Emirates: After losing to Dubai Capitals by 7 wickets with 24 balls remaining in Match 2, MI Emirates got their first points of the campaign after getting the better of Gulf Giants by 18 runs on Sunday.
MI Emirates Key Players
- Nicholas Pooran – Pooran was on fire against the Giants and scored 51 runs in 28 balls. Pooran is one of the best batters going around in this format of the game and will be looking to deliver a consistent show in the tournament.
- Tim David – Tim David played a match-winning innings of 41 in 15 balls, including five sixes to help MI reach a strong total. He has proved his worth as a game-changer in final overs and will be one of the batters to watch out for in the tournament.
- Trent Boult – Trent Boult once again showed his class and bowled a spell of 2-39. Boult is a bowler one can rely on to come good in most of the games and he will once again be key with the ball for MI.
Probable XI: Muhammad Waseem, Will Smeed, Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran(w/c), Ambati Rayudu, Tim David, Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Asif Khan, Trent Boult, Fazalhaq Farooqi
MI Emirates Squad: Muhammad Waseem, Will Smeed, Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran(w/c), Ambati Rayudu, Tim David, Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Asif Khan, Trent Boult, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Waqar Salamkheil, Kusal Perera, Corey Anderson, Odean Smith, Zahoor Khan, Jordan Thompson, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Nosthush Kenjige, Dan Mousley, McKenny Clarke, Muhammad Rohid Khan
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates Match Winner
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates (ABD vs EMI) Match Prediction
We are backing MI Emirates to win. MI have a stronger team and most of the players have done well in the first two games. They have match-winners in batting in bowling. The Knight Riders played well in the first game but their batting looks weak to us and we feel they can struggle against quality MI bowling. For us, MI Emirates is a favourite.
We expect the MI Emirates to win this match.
ABD vs EMI Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicketkeepers: Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran, Andries Gous
Batters: Laurie Evans, Muhammad Waseem
All-rounders: Andre Russell, David Willey, Sunil Narine
Bowlers: Ali Khan, Trent Boult, Fazalhaq Farooqi
ABD vs EMI Match Dream11 Team
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates Match Both Teams Top Batsmen
Andries Gous, Laurie Evans and Sam Hain can be backed to come good. Gous played a brutal innings of 95 in the last game and he would be eyeing a similar innings in the next game. Laurie Evans and Sam Hain did not make much of an impact but they are match winners for the team.
Muhammad Waseem, Nicholas Pooran and Tim David will be key batters. Waseem scored a fifty in the first game while Pooran also played a 51-run knock in the last game against the Giants. David blasted 41 in 15 balls against the Giants. All three are genuine match-winners on their day.
Abu Dhabi Knight Riders vs MI Emirates Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
Sunil Narine and Josh Little along with Ali Khan will be the main bowlers for Abu Dhabi Knight Riders. Ali took three wickets in the last game while Narine showed his class and bagged two wickets. Little also bowled well and picked a wicket for 21 runs.
Trent Boult and Fazalhaq Farooqi form a lethal pace bowling duo. Both are consistent and have started well. Boult has picked four wickets in two games while Fazalhaq bagged a four-fer in the last game. Also, Akeal Hossain as a spinner is not easy to get away.