COV vs FBA 8th Match BPL 2024 – The 8th Match of Bangladesh Premier League 2024 will be played between Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal on Tuesday, 23 January 2024, at 6:00 PM 12:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the COV vs FBA 8th Match BPL 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal 8th Match Bangladesh Premier League 2024
COV vs FBA 8th Match BPL 2024
|Bangladesh Premier League 2024
|Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal
|Tuesday, 23 January 2024
|6:00 PM 12:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL
|Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
When: Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal Match Bangladesh Premier League 2024 on Tuesday, 23 January 2024, 6:00 PM 12:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: Fancode App or Website
- Pakistan: Geo Super
- Bangladesh: T Sports, T Sports App & GTV
Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal Match Pitch Report
The pitch of Shere Bangla National Cricket Stadium is slow and helps spin bowlers. On this pitch, fast bowlers do not get any help but at the beginning of the match, the ball of fast bowlers can swing.
What to expect:
Comilla Victorians: Let’s start with the bad news. In spite of their number two batter hitting 66 runs and their number three batter making 47, only 13 more runs were added from the nine balls that came at the back of the innings once the second wicket fell in their last game. There were two golden ducks, one player ending on zero-n-out, and some disappointing strike rates for Comilla Victorians against Durdanto Dhaka.
Comilla Victorians Key Players
- Imrul Kayes – The experienced left-hander is likely to drop down a place in the order to make room for Rizwan but he produced an excellent and controlled innings in the opener.
- Towhid Hridoy – The middle order batter hit 47 runs against Durdanto Dhaka but he will be looking to score runs at a quicker pace in this game.
- Tanviir Islam – The left-arm spinner is another slow bowler to have had joy in Mirpur and he dismissed both openers of the opposition in the last match.
- Mustafizur Rahman – The left-arm pace bowler has had an inconsistent couple of years but there are signs that he is getting back to his best and he took 2/31 against Dhaka.
Probable XI: Litton Das(w/c), Imrul Kayes, Towhid Hridoy, Jaker Ali, Mahidul Islam Ankon, Khushdil Shah, Roston Chase, Tanvir Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Matthew Forde, Musfik Hasan
Comilla Victorians Squad: Litton Das(w/c), Imrul Kayes, Towhid Hridoy, Jaker Ali, Mahidul Islam Ankon, Khushdil Shah, Roston Chase, Tanvir Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Matthew Forde, Musfik Hasan, Naseem Shah, Rahkeem Cornwall, Anamul Haque Jnr, Mrittunjoy Chowdhury, Rishad Hossain
Fortune Barishal: Fortune Barishal got a comfortable victory over Rangpur Riders in their opener but came unstuck against Khulna Tigers on Monday as they were beaten by 8 wickets with 12 balls remaining. That margin would make most observers assume that Barishal was on the back foot throughout the game but the truth is that the team management was very happy with their total of 187/4 when batting first!
Fortune Barishal Key Players
- Tamim Iqbal – The skipper has made 75 runs in the tournament so far and is looking in good form but is yet to make a half-century.
- Mushfiqur Rahim – The keeper-batter top scored with 68 not out from 39 balls on Monday with an innings including five fours and four sixes.
- Mohammad Imran – The left-arm pace bowler is up to three wickets in this campaign and he dismissed Evin Lewis and Afifi Hossain against the Tigers.
- Dunith Wellalage – The young left-arm spinner conceded 17 runs again for the second successive match and batters are treating him with plenty of respect on this pitch.
Probable XI: Tamim Iqbal(c), Ibrahim Zadran, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shoaib Malik, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Dunith Wellalage, Khaled Ahmed, Rakibul Hasan, Mohammad Imran
Fortune Barishal Squad: Tamim Iqbal(c), Ibrahim Zadran, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shoaib Malik, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Dunith Wellalage, Khaled Ahmed, Rakibul Hasan, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Saifuddin, Yannic Cariah, Paul Stirling, Kamrul Islam, Pritom Kumar
Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal Match Winner
Comilla Victorians vs Fortune Barishal Match Prediction
With this game signaling the end of Phase 1, it certainly looks like spinners will have a key role to play in both innings. We think that the Comilla Victorians have the stronger bowling line-up but Fortune Barishal has the stronger batters. Overall, our prediction is that Fortune Barishal will come out on top of a high-scoring clash at the Shere Bangla National Stadium.
We expect the Fortune Barishal to win this match.
COV vs FBA Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim, Litton Das
Batters: Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Towhid Hridoy
All-rounders: Shoaib Malik, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Tanvir Islam
Bowlers: Khaled Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman