IND vs AFG 3rd T20 Match Afghanistan tour of India 2024 – The 3rd T20 Match of Afghanistan tour of India 2024 will be played between India vs Afghanistan on Wednesday, 17 January 2024, at 7:00 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between India vs Afghanistan teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the IND vs AFG 3rd T20 Match Afghanistan tour of India 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | India vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Afghanistan tour of India 2024
IND vs AFG 3rd T20 Match Afghanistan tour of India 2024
|Afghanistan Tour of India 2024
|India vs Afghanistan
|Wednesday, 17 January 2024
|7:00 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
|M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
When: India vs Afghanistan 3rd T20 Match Afghanistan Tour of India 2024 on Wednesday, 17 January 2024, 7:00 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Where: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
IND vs AFG 3rd T20 Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox Cricket, 7Cricket; Kayo Sports
- India: Disney + Hotstar
- UK: Sky Sports
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
IND vs AFG 2nd T20 Match Pitch Report
The pitch of M Chinnaswamy Stadium has always been batting-friendly. Fast bowlers get help only in one or two overs after the start of the match. Later, batsmen score runs easily on this pitch because this ground is also very small and the outfield of this ground is also It is very fast, hence a lot of runs are scored on this ground and the team batting later gets the advantage.
What to expect:
India: Virat Kohli and Yashasvi Jaiswal both came into the team in Indore with Tilak Varma and Shubman Gill missing out. For this final game of the series in Bengaluru, we expect to see Kuldeep Yadav, Sanju Samson, and Avesh Khan come into the side.
India Key Players
- Yashasvi Jaiswal – On Sunday, the 22-year-old left-hander showed no signs of the injury that had kept him out of Thursday’s T20I. He has hit one hundred and four fifties from his 15 T20I innings.
- Virat Kohli – The all-format superstar came back into the side for the second T20I and was hitting the ball with brilliant fluency before being caught at mid-off for 29 runs from 16 balls.
- Axar Patel – The bowling all-rounder has dismissed an Afghanistan opener in both matches of this series and has fond memories of this venue as he got the Player of the Match Award here in the last T20I.
- Arshdeep Singh – The 24-year-old left-arm swing bowler has been afforded plenty of opportunities over the last 18 months and now has the experience to produce high-level performances when it matters most.
Probable XI: Rohit Sharma(c), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Shivam Dube, Jitesh Sharma(w), Rinku Singh, Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar
India Squad: Rohit Sharma(c), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubman Gill, Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Sanju Samson(w), Axar Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, Mukesh Kumar, Jitesh Sharma, Washington Sundar, Shivam Dube, Ravi Bishnoi
Afghanistan Key Players
- Ibrahim Zadran- the captain shared an opening stand of 50 before being dismissed for 25 runs from 22 balls on Thursday. However, he played with attacking intent and we can expect more of the same in Indore.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz- unusually for the young keeper-batter, he struggled to time the ball in Mohali. However, he still showed his class with two fours and a six before being stumped when using his feet.
- Fazalhaq Farooqi- the 23-year-old left-arm fast-medium bowler will enjoy the pace on offer in Indore as he goes looking for his first wickets against India in his fourth international.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman- with no Rashid Khan, the 22-year-old took on the lead spinner role in Mohali and was the standout bowler for Afghanistan.
Probable XI: Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ibrahim Zadran (c), Rahmat Shah, Azmatullah Omarzai, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Karim Janat, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Afghanistan Squad: Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Ibrahim Zadran(c), Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Qais Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Noor Ahmad, Mohammad Saleem Safi, Karim Janat, Ikram Alikhil, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Rahmat Shah, Gulbadin Naib
IND vs AFG 3rd T20 Match Winner
IND vs AFG 3rd T20 Match Prediction
India’s batting was dominant in Indore and they will certainly come to this match in Bengaluru with the same mindset of knocking Afghanistan’s bowlers off their lengths. We expect Afghanistan to attempt do the same in this game as they did get some success from the same approach in Indore. However, India’s batters are far more used to playing in this way against top bowlers and India also have better fielders who can take advantage of any small errors. Our prediction is for India to win this final T20I of the series.
We expect India to win this match.
IND vs AFG 3rd T20 Match Dream11 Prediction
Keeper – Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Batsmen – Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill, Ibrahim Zadran
All-rounders – Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Axar Patel
Bowlers – Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Mujeeb ur Rahman