PR vs JSK 9th Match SA20 2024 – The 9th Match of SA20 2024 will be played between Paarl Royals vs Joburg Super Kings on Wednesday, 17 January 2024, at 9:00 PM 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL at Boland Park, Paarl.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Paarl Royals vs Joburg Super Kings teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the PR vs JSK 9th Match SA20 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Paarl Royals vs Joburg Super Kings 9th Match Prediction SA20 2024
PR vs JSK 9th Match SA20 2024
|Paarl Royals vs Joburg Super Kings
|Wednesday, 17 January 2024
|9:00 PM 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
|Boland Park, Paarl
When: Paarl Royals vs Joburg Super Kings Match SA20 2024 on Wednesday, 17 January 2024, 9:00 PM 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Boland Park, Paarl
Paarl Royals vs Joburg Super Kings Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox
- India: Sports18 Network and JioCinema app
- UK: Sky Sports
- Pakistan: A Sports and Ary Zap
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- UAE: Etisalat
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
PR vs JSK Match Pitch Report
The bowlers get more help on the fast pitch of Newlands Cricket Ground. On this pitch, the fast bowlers’ ball swings in the initial overs due to which the batsmen face difficulty in batting. After the initial overs, the batsmen can bat easily for the first 2 days.
What to expect:
Paarl Royals: Paarl Royals couldn’t have dreamt about a better start to this year’s campaign. They tasted success against last year’s runner-up Pretoria Capitals, both at and away from home, and have given themselves a great foundation to progress through to qualifiers as one of the top two teams, which they failed to do last season.
Paarl Royals Key Players
- David Miller – The 34-year-old left-hander got on top of the Pretoria Capitals bowlers again in the last match where he finished unbeaten after hitting eight fours and three sixes.
- Jos Buttler – The keeper-batter and last year’s SA20 leading run scorer looked set to go on and make a big score on Sunday before he was dismissed for 39 runs from 23 balls.
- Lungi Ngidi – The 27-year-old will come into this match full of confidence after dismissing Phil Salt and Theunis de Bruyn in the opening over before coming back to get Rilee Rossouw and Corbin Bosch in Match 6.
- Obed McCoy – The tall left-arm pace bowler has made a steady start to the campaign with a dismissal in both games against the Capitals. He has a striker rate of 15.3 in T20 cricket.
Probable XI: Jos Buttler (wk), Jason Roy, Wihan Lubbe, David Miller (c), Mitchell van Buuren, Fabian Allen, Andile Phehlukwayo, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Obed McCoy
Paarl Royals Squad: Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Wihan Lubbe, David Miller (c), Mitchell Van Buuren, Fabian Allen, Andile Phehlukwayo, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Obed McCoy
Joburg Super Kings: Joburg Super Kings dropped just three matches in the group stages before going on to play the knockouts. Having lost twice already in three matches this season, they are now in a bit of a bother. In their match against MI Cape Town, they ran into Rassie Van Der Dussen in red-hot form, who carted Super Kings bowlers on his way to a brilliant century. Chasing 244, they never got going and eventually folded to 145, losing by 98 runs and conceding a bonus point as well.
Joburg Super Kings Key Players
- Reeza Hendricks – With his opening partner struggling for runs, the South Africa international top-scored for the Super Kings with 38 runs from 32 balls on Monday.
- Moeen Ali – The England all-rounder contributed 36 runs from 26 balls as well as taking a wicket with the ball against Durban’s Super Giants.
- Lizaad Williams – The 30-year-old right-arm fast-medium bowler got the big wicket of Nicholas Pooran on Monday and also struck twice in the final over to dismiss Dwaine Pretorius and Heinrich Klaasen.
- Nandre Burger – The left-arm pace bowler got the wicket of an opener in the last game and has had a bright start to the tournament with three wickets from two matches.
Probable XI: Faf du Plessis (c), Reeza Hendricks, Ronan Hermann, Leus du Plooy, Moeen Ali, Donovan Ferreira (wk), Romario Shepherd, David Wiese, Lizard Williams, Nandre Burger, Imran Tahir
Joburg Super Kings Squad: Faf du Plessis(c), Reeza Hendricks, Leus du Plooy, Donovan Ferreira(w), Moeen Ali, Romario Shepherd, Kyle Simmonds, Gerald Coetzee, Lizard Williams, Nandre Burger, Imran Tahir, Wayne Madsen, Aaron Phangiso, David Wiese, Dayyaan Galiem, Sibonelo Makhanya, Zahir Khan, Sam Cook, Ronan Hermann
PR vs JSK Match Winner
PR vs JSK Match Prediction
If the early season results are anything to go by, Paarl Royals will not have any problems in defeating Joburg Super Kings on Wednesday evening. However, an aggressive spell of bowling from Nandre Burger or some clean hitting from Moeen Ali could get Super Kings’ season going in a short period of time. We expect Joburg Super Kings to put in a stronger batting display than we saw on Monday but we think that Paarl Royals will be tough to compete with. Our prediction is for another win for the Paarl Royals.
We expect the Paarl Royals to win this match.
PR vs JSK Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicketkeeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: David Miller, Leus du Plooy, Mitchell Van Buuren
All-Rounders: Moeen Ali, Andile Phehlukwayo, Romario Shepherd, Wihan Lubbe
Bowlers: Nandre Burger, Lungi Ngidi, Lizaad Williams
PR vs JSK Match Dream11 Team
PR vs JSK Head-to-Head Records
The first game between these sides ended with Paarl Royals winning convincingly by 7 wickets with 57 balls remaining but Joburg Super Kings were deprived of the opportunity to get revenge in the second clash when the game ended as a no-result after only 15 overs were possible.
PR vs JSK Head-to-Head Stats in T20s
PR vs JSK Match Both Team Top Batsmen
For Paarl Royals, Jos Buttler, David Miller, and Mitchell Van Buuren are our batting recommendations. The right-handed middle-order batter Van Buuren has already hit 100 runs in this tournament and made his highest T20 score of 72 not out in Sunday’s win over Pretoria Capitals. Miller’s excellent start to this year’s competition means that he is only 105 runs away from bringing up 10000 T20 runs.
With the bat, Faf du Plessis, Reeza Hendricks, and Moeen Ali are our picks for the Joburg Super Kings. In spite of his poor start to the campaign, including hitting 7 runs from 17 balls on Monday, a player with the experience of 329 T20 innings like du Plessis has all the tools to find his form again in this match. Moeen hit three sixes and one four in the last game and he has struck ver 6000 T20 runs.
PR vs JSK Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
Lungi Ngidi, Obed McCoy, and Andile Phehlukwayo are our bowling tips for Paarl Royals. Phehlukwayo removed the dangerous Jimmy Neesham in the last game and comes into this match with three wickets in the tournament already. Ngidi has five wickets in this year’s SA20 and he has dismissed an opening batter in both of the opening games against Pretoria Capitals.
For Joburg Super Kings, Moeen Ali, Nandre Burger, and Lizaad Williams are our bowling selections. Burger has shown his quality across all formats over the last couple of months and it was no surprise to see him getting the wicket of the in-form Matthew Breetzke on Monday. Williams has 89 wickets in this format with a strike-rate of 15 including 3x four-wicket hauls.