ND vs AA 21st Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 21st Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces on Friday, 12 January 2024, at 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the ND vs AA 21st Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces 21st Match Super Smash 2023-24
CTB vs WF 20th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces
|Friday, 12 January 2024
|8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
|Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
When: Canterbury Kings vs Wellington Firebirds Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Friday, 12 January 2024, 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces Match Pitch Report
The pitch will be good for batting. The conditions will be warm and there won’t be much help on offer for the bowlers. Batters should enjoy the conditions out there we could be in for a high-scoring game.
What to expect:
Northern Districts: After winning their season opener against Central Stags, Northern Knights have been winless this season of the Super Smash. They are coming off a 33-run loss against Canterbury, where they managed 169-9 in a chase of 203.
Northern Districts Key Players
- Tim Seifert- Tim Seifert will be a key player with the bat for Brave. Seifert has been disappointing in the tournament so far but he is a quality batter and knows how to bounce back from these troublesome situations. He has played a couple of good innings for the team but has failed to carry on. He needs to ensure that once he is set he plays a big inning.
- Jeet Raval- Jeet Raval has batted well for the team, scoring 142 runs in five matches. Raval has also scored two fifties in the tournament. He too would like to carry the good form and play a big inning in the next game and help the team script a turnaround.
- Scott Kuggeleijn- Scot Kuggeleijn is a very useful cricketer and has done well with both bat and ball. Kuggeleijn has picked crucial wickets for the team and has also chipped in with handy runs down the order.
Probable XI: Katene Clarke, Peter Bocock(w), Jeet Raval(c), Joe Carter, Henry Cooper, Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher
Northern Districts Squad: Katene Clarke, Peter Bocock(w), Jeet Raval(c), Joe Carter, Henry Cooper, Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher, Neil Wagner
Auckland Aces: Auckland has won two back-to-back games – against Wellington by 53 runs and against Canterbury by 8 wickets. Their NRR now stands at an impressive 1.462.
Finn Allen has been the in-form batter for Auckland this season, smashing 154 runs in just 3 innings at a strike rate of 177. He is fresh off a wonderful unbeaten 78 off 46 balls that helped his team chase down a target of 141 with ease against Canterbury.
Auckland Aces Key Players
- Martin Guptill- Martin Guptill score 85 in Auckland’s victory over Wellington. Guptill has runs behind him and in the absence of Allen and Chapman, will be the most important player for Auckland.
- Robert O’Donnell– Robert O’Donnell has played a couple of good innings for the team. He has scored 91 runs in four innings so far. O’Donnell will be a key batter in the next game for Auckland.
- Danru Ferns- Danru Ferns has been top-notch for Auckland in the Super Smash 2023-24 season. He has taken nine wickets in just four innings for the team. Auckland will need him to continue a good run with the ball in games to come.
Probable XI: Sean Solia, Jock McKenzie, Cole Briggs, Cam Fletcher(w), Ryan Harrison, Robert ODonnell(c), Danru Ferns, Lockie Ferguson, William O Donnell, Louis Delport, Ben Lister
Auckland Aces Squad: Sean Solia, Jock McKenzie, Cole Briggs, Cam Fletcher(w), Ryan Harrison, Robert ODonnell(c), Danru Ferns, Lockie Ferguson, William O Donnell, Louis Delport, Ben Lister, George Worker
Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces Match Winner
Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces Match Prediction
Auckland can be backed to win. Auckland have done well in the tournament, winning 3 games. They have picked up comprehensive wins in the last two games. Brave, on the other hand, have lost the last four games and do not look in the best of form. Back Auckland to win against Northern Brave.
We expect Auckland to win this match.
Northern Districts vs Auckland Aces Match Dream11 Prediction
Keepers – Tim Seifert, Cam Fletcher
Batsmen – Martin Guptill, Jeet Raval, Robert ODonnell
All-rounders – Scott Kuggeleijn, Ben Hampton, Sean Solia
Bowlers – Danru Ferns, Matthew Fisher, Neil Wagner