NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 – The 1st T20 Match of Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 will be played between New Zealand vs Pakistan on Friday, 12 January 2024, at 11:40 AM 06:10 AM GMT / 06:10 PM LOCAL at Eden Park, Auckland.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between New Zealand vs Pakistan teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | New Zealand vs Pakistan 1st T20 Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
|Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
|New Zealand vs Pakistan
|Friday, 12 January 2024
|11:40 AM 06:10 AM GMT / 06:10 PM LOCAL
|Eden Park, Auckland
When: New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 on Friday, 12 January 2024, 11:40 AM 06:10 AM GMT / 06:10 PM LOCAL
Where: Eden Park, Auckland
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India – Amazon Prime app
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Pitch Report
The pitch will have some spice in it. A new strip will be used and the bowlers will get some movement early on. Once the wicket has flattened, it will be easier to bat.
What to expect:
New Zealand: The home side has picked their full-strength squad for the five-match T20I series against Pakistan. Finn Allen, Devon Conway, and Matt Henry are named in the squad for the Pakistan series.
New Zealand Key Players
- Devon Conway- Devon Conway will be a key batter for New Zealand. Conway has the class and quality to take the fearsome Pakistan bowling attack and can be backed to give New Zealand a good start.
- Kane Williamson- Kane Williamson will also be eyeing a good show in the series. Williamson has missed a large chunk of cricket due to injuries and the series against Pakistan will give him a clear idea of where he stands before the T20 World Cup.
- Adam Milne- Adam Milne along with Tim Southee will lead New Zealand’s pace attack in the absence of Trent Boult. On lively pitches, Milne’s pace can create a lot of problems for the Pakistan batters.
Probable XI: Devon Conway (wk), Finn Allen, Kane Williamson (C), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Adam Milne
New Zealand Squad: Devon Conway, Finn Allen, Kane Williamson(c), Mark Chapman, Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, Tim Seifert(w), Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Matt Henry, Adam Milne,Ben Sears
Pakistan: Abrar Ahmad, Abbas Afridi, and Haseebullah Khan are three uncapped players picked by Pakistan for the tour of New Zealand. Sahibzada Farhan, Azam Khan, and Aamer Jamal have made a comeback after performing well in the domestic competition
The team management will be looking to select their strongest XI for this opening fixture against New Zealand.
Pakistan Key Players
- Babar Azam- Babar Azam has a lot to prove in the T20I series. He has been going through a massive slump and had a bizarre series against Australia. The GOAT cricketer will be looking for a strong return to form in the series.
- Mohammad Rizwan- Mohammad Rizwan has been the most consistent performer for Pakistan across formats. In the recently concluded Test series vs Australia, he played handy knocks under pressure. Rizwan has form and momentum on his side and will look to ride on the same and have a great series.
- Shaheen Afridi- Shaheen Afridi will be looking to make an immediate impact as captain. Afridi, with his left arm swing, can be hard to tackle. He has not been in great form in recent times but he is one of the best bowlers going around.
Probable XI: Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Saim Ayub, Azam Khan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Aamer Jamal, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi (C), Haris Rauf, Usama Mir, Zaman Khan
Pakistan Squad: Mohammad Rizwan(w), Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Saim Ayub, Iftikhar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Aamer Jamal, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi(c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Usama Mir, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Abrar Ahmed, Sahibzada Farhan, Abbas Afridi, Haseebullah Khan
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Winner
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Prediction
New Zealand will back themselves to win the game. They have home conditions to their advantage. Also, they have named a full-strength squad. Pakistan is not a great tourist thus they are likely to struggle in adjusting to the conditions very early in the series. For us, New Zealand are clear favourite to win.
We expect New Zealand to win this match.
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket Keeper: D Conway, M Rizwan, Azam Khan
Batters: K Williamson, B Azam, D Mitchell, G Phillips
All Rounders: M Santner
Bowlers: M Henry, S Afridi, H Rauf
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Dream11 Team
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Devon Conway, Kane Williamson, and Daryl Mitchell will be the main batters for New Zealand. The three have been the most consistent performers for Kiwis across formats and will form the spine of New Zealand batting.
Babar Azam and Mohammed Rizwan will have to come good if Pakistan has to beat New Zealand. Also, Fakhar Zaman can be a dangerous batter if he is full flow.
NZ vs PAK 1st T20 Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
The bowling for New Zealand will rest on Tim Southee, Adam Milne, and Matt Henry. The three form an all-round bowling attack. Southee will trouble the batters with his away swing while Henry and Milne can rattle Pakistan with a searing pace.
Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf are the two best bowlers for Pakistan and most of the hopes will rest on him. Mohammad Wasim Jr should play ahead of Aamer Jamal and he too will have to contribute to the team’s win.