NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match – The 3rd T20 Match of the Bangladesh tour of New Zealand 2023 will be played between New Zealand vs Bangladesh on Sunday, 31 December 2023, at 5:30 AM 12:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 11:00 AM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between New Zealand vs Bangladesh teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Prediction, Pitch Report, Both Team Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI & Dream 11 team | New Zealand vs Bangladesh 3rd T20 Match Bangladesh tour of New Zealand 2023
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match
|Bangladesh tour of New Zealand 2023
|New Zealand vs Bangladesh
|Sunday, 31 December 2023
|5:30 AM 12:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
|Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
When: New Zealand vs Bangladesh T20 Match Bangladesh tour of New Zealand 2023 on Sunday, 31 December 2023, 5:30 AM 12:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
This Series streams on the Amazon Prime Video app and website.
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Pitch Report
The T20 series final game will be played between New Zealand and Bangladesh in Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui on 31 December. The wickets are generally well-balanced for both batters and bowers throughout the game. Pacer can seam and swing movement with new balls to trouble the batsmen in 1st powerplay overs. and the surface also equally helps the batsmen to score runs on this ground.
What to expect:
New Zealand: After the first game, New Zealand will be extremely disappointed as they were not able to get a win against Bangladesh in their home series. They will now want to get the win in the 2nd match and get things straight.
New Zealand Key Players
- Daryl Mitchell – The 32-year-old batting all-rounder has scored over 1000 T20I runs and 4000 T20 runs. This will be his first international appearance since signing a lucrative IPL contract with Chennai Super Kings.
- Glenn Phillips – The right-handed middle-order batter had an excellent white-ball tour of England during August and September. He continued this form into the 2023 Cricket World Cup and is a fine fielder.
- Mitchell Santner – The bowling all-rounder will captain the side in Kane Williamson’s absence and is capable of winning a T20I with either bat or ball.
- Tim Southee – The vastly experienced swing bowler and Test captain will be refreshed ahead of this series after missing the ODIs. He has 144 T20I wickets.
Probable XI: Finn Allen, Tim Seifert(w), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner(c), Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Ben Sears
New Zealand Squad: Finn Allen, Tim Seifert(w), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner(c), Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Ben Sears, Rachin Ravindra, Jacob Duffy
Bangladesh: Bangladesh has been one of the best teams when playing at home. But they have managed to get that form in the shortest format of the game, which is a wonderful sign for the team, given the World Cup is coming around.
Bangladesh Key Players
- Soumya Sarkar – The left-handed opener was a surprise inclusion in the touring party but he has already rewarded the selectors with his 169 in the second ODI. Now he needs to deliver in T20I cricket as well.
- Najmul Hossain Shanto – The skipper ended the ODI series with a steady 51 not out from 42 balls. His top score in T20 cricket is 115 not out.
- Shoriful Islam – The left-arm opening bowler is very accurate and gets swung back into the right-hander. He has been the star of Bangladesh’s tour so far and finished as the top wicket-taker in the ODIs across both sides.
- Mustafizur Rahman – The experienced left-arm pace bowler has an excellent T20 record. He has lost his place in the ODI side but will be one of the leaders of the attack in this game.
Probable XI: Soumya Sarkar, Rony Talukdar(w), Najmul Hossain Shanto(c), Shamim Hossain, Towhid Hridoy, Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Shoriful Islam, Rishad Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Bangladesh Squad: Soumya Sarkar, Rony Talukdar(w), Najmul Hossain Shanto(c), Shamim Hossain, Towhid Hridoy, Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Shoriful Islam, Rishad Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Litton Das, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Hasan Mahmud, Tanvir Islam
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Winner
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Prediction
This series is extremely important for both teams given the World Cup around the corner. New Zealand will not be pleased with their performance in the 1st T20 and will look to better their performance. Bangladesh on the other hand will not go without a fight as they will have a point to prove and will want to win this series.
We expect New Zealand to win this match.
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Top Fantasy Picks
- Tim Seifert
- Litton Das
- Najmul Hossain Shanto
- Daryl Mitchell
- Glenn Phillips
- Mitchell Santner
- Rachin Ravindra
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Tim Southee
- Adam Milne
- Shoriful Islam
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Dream11 Team
Wicket-keeper: Tim Seifert, Litton Das
Batsmen: Najmul Hossain Shanto, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips
All-rounder: Mitchell Santner, Rachin Ravindra, Mehidy Hasan Miraz
Bowlers: Tim Southee, Adam Milne, Shoriful Islam
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, and Rachin Ravindra are our selections for New Zealand. All-rounder Ravindra has had a brilliant few months in ODI cricket with the bat and he will now be looking to bring that form into the shorter format. Phillips has a top score of 108 in T20Is with 1559 runs in total. He has hit two hundreds and nine half-centuries from his 56 T20I innings.
For Bangladesh, Soumya Sarkar, Najmul Hossain Shanto, and Litton Das are our batting choices. Sarkar was forced to retire hurt from the final ODI after being unable to dislodge something in his eye. However, he is expected to be fine for this game and will look to produce another big score on this tour. Das has 1670 T20I runs with ten scores of 50+ in this format.
NZ vs BAN 3rd T20 Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, and Jacob Duffy for New Zealand. Duffy impressed in the recent ODI series against Bangladesh and has best figures of 4/33 from his ten T20I appearances. Southee will enjoy the humid conditions in Napier and is very likely to get plenty of swing. His best figures in T20Is are 5/18 and he has 299 T20 wickets in total.
Shoriful Islam, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, and Tanzim Hasan are our bowling picks for Bangladesh. The 21-year-old right-arm medium-fast bowler Tanzim has put himself to the front of the queue for selection for this game after taking the Player of the Match Award with figures of 3/14 at this venue on Saturday. Mehidy Hasan has best figures of 4/12 in T20Is and he is likely to bowl with plenty of control.