NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 – The 5th T20 Match of Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 will be played between New Zealand vs Pakistan on Sunday, 21 January 2024, at 5:30 AM 12:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL at Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 5:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between New Zealand vs Pakistan teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | New Zealand vs Pakistan 5th T20 Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
|Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024
|New Zealand vs Pakistan
|Sunday, 21 January 2024
|5:30 AM 12:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
|Hagley Oval, Christchurch
When: New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Match Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2024 on Sunday, 21 January 2024, 5:30 AM 12:00 AM GMT / 01:00 PM LOCAL
Where: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India – Amazon Prime app
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Pitch Report
The pitch of Hagley Oval Cricket Ground helps the fast bowlers at the beginning of the match but as it progresses, it becomes easier for the batsmen to bat, and spin bowlers also get help in the second innings, hence the pitch of this ground is suitable for the batsmen. Therefore, the pitch of this ground is said to be good for both batsmen and bowlers.
What to expect:
New Zealand: In the batting department, the Black Caps will be heavily relying on the likes of explosive opener Finn Allen young top-order batter Chad Bowes, hard-hitting all-rounders Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, and wicket-keeper-batter Tim Seifert to post a competitive total on the board.
New Zealand Key Players
- Finn Allen- the leading run scorer in the series is averaging 63.25 from his four innings and has taken the Player of the Match Award from two of the games.
- Daryl Mitchell- the batting all-rounder has also taken the Player of the Match Award in two of the matches in the series and he hit 72 not out from 44 balls on Friday.
- Adam Milne- the pacer can be expensive in this format but he also gets big wickets. As seen in the fourth T20I when he got Babar Azam and he will be looking to repeat the dismissal at the same venue in this game.
- Ben Sears- the 25 year old right-arm medium fast bowler looks set to have a long T20I career ahead of himself and he has taken a two-wicket haul in each of his last three games in this format.
Probable XI: Finn Allen, Tim Seifert(w), Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner(c), Adam Milne, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson
New Zealand Squad: Finn Allen, Tim Seifert(w), Will Young, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Mitchell Santner(c), Adam Milne, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Ish Sodhi, Chad Bowes, Ben Sears
Pakistan: The coaching staff will be hoping that the players will learn from their mistakes and produce a strong show in this dead rubber. The Green Shirts might make changes to their XI for the fifth and final Match of the T20I series.
Pakistan Key Players
- Babar Azam- the former skipper has been Pakistan’s highest run scorer in three of the four matches in the series and he hit another three boundaries before being dismissed on Friday.
- Mohammad Rizwan- the keeper-batter hit 90 not out from 63 balls in the fourth T20I and he averages 72.75 from six T20I innings at this venue.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi- the left-arm quick bowler got the wickets of Finn Allen and Tim Seifert in the opening over on Friday and he is the leading wicket taker for his team in the series.
- Haris Rauf- the 30 year old right-arm fast bowler went wicketless for the first time in the series in the fourth game but still has a strike-rate of 16.2 in this format.
Probable XI: Saim Ayub, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Sahibzada Farhan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi(c), Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan
Pakistan Squad: Saim Ayub, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Sahibzada Farhan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi(c), Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Usama Mir, Abrar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Abbas Afridi, Haseebullah Khan, Aamer Jamal
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Winner
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Prediction
Although Pakistan did not allow Finn Allen to make a big score on Friday, New Zealand were still able to win comfortably thanks to some clean hitting from both Daryl Mitchell and Glenn Phillips. That is the problem for the visitors as whenever New Zealand have needed someone to step up they have found at least one player to do so. Pakistan have match-winners but so far we have not seen enough of them perform well at the same time. Our prediction is for another victory to end the series for New Zealand.
We expect New Zealand to win this match.
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket Keepers – M Rizwan
Batters – B Azam, F Zaman, F Allen, G Phillips
Allrounders – M Santner, D Mitchell
Bowlers – S Afridi, T Southee, M Henry, M Wasim
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Dream11 Team
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Both Team Top Batsmen
Our batting tips are Glenn Phillips, Daryl Mitchell, and Finn Allen for New Zealand. Middle-order batter Phillips has impressed in ODIs and T20Is over the last 18 months and he is a half-century away from becoming the fifth-highest T20I run scorer of all time for his country. Mitchell is playing the best cricket of his life and no other player has hit more runs across all formats for New Zealand over the last four years.
With the bat, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan and Iftikhar Ahmed are our batting recommendations for Pakistan. Ahmad has a top score of 100 not out in T20 cricket and has hit over 4700 runs in this format. Former captain Babar averages 41.87 in T20I cricket and has hit three centuries for his country in this format. He has scored over 200 runs in this series.
NZ vs PAK 5th T20 Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
With the ball, Adam Milne, Ben Sears and Lockie Ferguson are our bowling picks for New Zealand. Ferguson took the wickets of Fakhar Zaman and Sahibzada Farhan in the same over at Hagley Oval on Friday. Milne has taken 57 ODI wickets and 57 T20I wickets. Across all T20s he is only eight dismissals away from bringing up 200 wickets.
Zaman Khan, Haris Rauf and Shaheen Shah Afridi are our bowling choices for Pakistan. Khan went wicketless on Friday but he was the most economical of Pakistan’s attack. He will now only need to make a slight change to his approach in this T20I to get breakthroughs against New Zealand on Sunday. Shaheen is yet to win a game as Pakistan’s T20I captain but he has a strike-rate of 15.8 in T20 cricket.