OV vs ND 30th Match Super Smash 2023-24 – The 30th Match of Super Smash 2023-24 will be played between Otago Volts vs Northern Brave on Tuesday, 23 January 2024, at 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL at University Oval, Dunedin.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 8:00 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Otago Volts vs Northern Brave teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the OV vs ND 30th Match Super Smash 2023-24 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Otago Volts vs Northern Brave 30th Match Super Smash 2023-24
OV vs ND 30th Match Super Smash 2023-24
|Super Smash 2023-24
|Otago Volts vs Northern Brave
|Tuesday, 23 January 2024
|8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
|University Oval, Dunedin
When: Otago Volts vs Northern Brave Match Super Smash 2023-24 on Monday, 22 January 2024, 8:30 AM 03:00 AM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL
Where: University Oval, Dunedin
Otago Volts vs Northern Brave Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: FanCode
- New Zealand: TVNZ
Otago Volts vs Northern Brave Match Pitch Report
The pitch will offer some movement with the new ball but it should become flat and good for batting once the ball is a few overs old. Spinners will come into play in middle overs.
What to expect:
Otago Volts: Otago Volts drew their previous match as it went down the wire. The Volts batted first in the match and set the opposition a target of 140 runs in 20 overs. Captain Dean Foxcroft led from the front in the batting department as he top-scored with 42 runs in the innings. The target was below par but the Otago bowlers were brilliant in the second innings.
Otago Volts Key Players
- Dean Foxcroft – Foxcroft played a good hand of 42 in the last game. The skipper has been the most consistent batter for his side but has lacked support. He would be eyeing one big innings in the final game.
- Hamish Rutherford – Hamish Rutherford scored 26 in the last game. This will be his final game and he would be desperate to sign off with a memorable knock.
- Jacob Dubby – Jacob Duffy picked two wickets in the last game. He has been on and off this season for Otago, taking nine wickets in six matches. He can be backed to come good in the final game.
Probable XI: Hamish Rutherford, Luke Georgeson, Dean Foxcroft(c), Max Chu(w), Thorn Parkes, Jake Gibson, Jamal Todd, Ben Lockrose, Andrew Hazeldine, Travis Muller, Jacob Duffy
Otago Volts Squad: Hamish Rutherford, Luke Georgeson, Dean Foxcroft(c), Max Chu(w), Thorn Parkes, Jake Gibson, Jamal Todd, Ben Lockrose, Andrew Hazeldine, Travis Muller, Jacob Duffy, Ollie White
Northern Brave: Northern Knights lost their previous match by a margin of 44 runs. The Knights bowled first in this match and conceded 181 runs in the innings. Tim Pringle was the pick of the bowlers as he took 2 wickets in the innings.
Northern Brave Key Players
- Jeet Raval – Jeet Raval has been the most consistent batter this season for the Brave but he has scored just 188 runs in nine matches, including two fifties. The lack of runs by top-order batters has been the main reason for the shambolic show.
- Katene Clarke – Katena Clarke has found some form in the recent few games. He has scored a couple of 30s and we feel that a big one is due. Clarke will look to end the tournament on a positive note.
- Tim Pringle – Tim Pringle has been the best bowler for the Brave this season. He has taken 10 wickets in nine matches for the team. He picked up two wickets for 23 runs in the last game.
Probable XI: Katene Clarke, Henry Cooper, Jeet Raval(c), Brett Hampton, Flynn Sumpter, Peter Bocock(w), Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher
Northern Brave Squad: Katene Clarke, Henry Cooper, Jeet Raval(c), Brett Hampton, Flynn Sumpter, Peter Bocock(w), Scott Kuggeleijn, Tim Pringle, Kristian Clarke, Frederick Walker, Matthew Fisher, Zak Gibson
Otago Volts vs Northern Brave Match Winner
Otago Volts vs Northern Brave (OV vs ND) Match Prediction
Otago are favourites to win. On paper, they have a stronger team than Northern Brave. Also, the team will head into the game with confidence as they defeated Northern Brave by 8 wickets in the last meeting. Otago has players who have shown good form in recent games so we are backing Otago Volts to win the match.
We expect Otago Volts to win this match.
OV vs ND Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Max Chu
Batsmen: Katene Clarke, Jeet Raval, Hamish Rutherford
All-Rounders: Brett Hampton, Scott Kuggeleijn, Dean Foxcroft, Jake Gibson
Bowlers: Jacob Duffy, Tim Pringle, Matthew Fisher