RAN vs SYL 7th Match BPL 2024 – The 7th Match of Bangladesh Premier League 2024 will be played between Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers on Tuesday, 23 January 2024, at 1:00 PM 07:30 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the RAN vs SYL 7th Match BPL 2024 Match Prediction, Dream 11 team, Pitch Report, Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI | Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers 7th Match Bangladesh Premier League 2024
RAN vs SYL 7th Match BPL 2024
|Bangladesh Premier League 2024
|Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers
|Tuesday, 23 January 2024
|1:00 PM 07:30 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL
|Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
When: Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers Match Bangladesh Premier League 2024 on Tuesday, 23 January 2024, 6:00 PM 12:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL
Where: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka
Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- India: Fancode App or Website
- Pakistan: Geo Super
- Bangladesh: T Sports, T Sports App & GTV
Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers Match Pitch Report
The pitch of Shere Bangla National Cricket Stadium is slow and helps spin bowlers. On this pitch, fast bowlers do not get any help but at the beginning of the match, the ball of fast bowlers can swing.
What to expect:
Rangpur Riders: In the game against Fortune Barishal, Shamim Hossain scored 34 runs off 33 balls with the help of one four and one six, whereas Mahedi Hasan scored 29 runs off 19 balls with the help of four boundaries and one six. Captain Nurul Hasan scored 23 runs off 23 balls with the help of two sixes.
Rangpur Riders Key Players
- Brandon King – The 29-year-old right-hander has a top score of 132 not out in T20 cricket and he has made a score of 50+ on 21 occasions in this format.
- Babar Azam – The former Pakistan skipper had an excellent tour of New Zealand from an individual perspective where he hit three half-centuries.
- Mohammad Nabi- the Afghanistan international is a very experienced T20 player who can win a game with both bat and ball, particularly on a turning pitch.
- Hasan Mahmud – Although some pace bowlers have enjoyed bowling in Mirpur already in this tournament, the left-arm spinner produced his best T20 figures at this venue in the defeat to Fortune Barishal.
Probable XI: Brandon King, Rony Talukdar, Shakib Al Hasan, Nurul Hasan(w/c), Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammad Nabi, Shamim Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Hasan Murad, Hasan Mahmud, Salman Irshad
Rangpur Riders Squad: Brandon King, Rony Talukdar, Shakib Al Hasan, Nurul Hasan(w/c), Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammad Nabi, Shamim Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Hasan Murad, Hasan Mahmud, Salman Irshad, Wanindu Hasaranga, Michael Rippon, Matheesha Pathirana, Abu Hider Rony, Fazle Mahmud, Ripon Mondol, Ashiqur Zaman, Yasir Mohammad, Ihsanullah
Sylhet Strikers: In the previous match, Zakir Hassan played well for Sylhet Strikers and finished the innings with the top score of 70 runs off 43 balls with the help of seven fours and one six. Opener Mohammad Mithun scored 40 runs off 28 balls with the help of four fours and two sixes.
Sylhet Strikers Key Players
- Najmul Hossain Shanto – The left-hander has been one of Bangladesh’s best batters across all formats over the last 12 months and he began this campaign with seven fours against the Challengers.
- Zakir Hasan – The upper middle-order batter produced his finest T20 innings to date, hitting 70 not out from 43 balls. It certainly looks like he has gone up a level from previous seasons.
- Nazmul Islam – The 31-year-old left-arm spinner dismissed opener Avishka Fernando in Match 2 and he will continue to enjoy the bowling conditions in Mirpur.
- Richard Ngarava – The Zimbabwean pace bowler produced some fine figures in the recent tour of Sri Lanka when bowling on spin-friendly surfaces and we expect more of the same in this match.
Probable XI: Mohammad Mithun(w), Najmul Hossain Shanto, Zakir Hasan, Harry Tector, Yasir Ali, Ben Cutting, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Benny Howell, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Nazmul Islam, Richard Ngarava
Sylhet Strikers Squad: Mohammad Mithun(w), Najmul Hossain Shanto, Zakir Hasan, Harry Tector, Yasir Ali, Ben Cutting, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Benny Howell, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Nazmul Islam, Richard Ngarava, Samit Patel, Ariful Haque, George Scrimshaw, Rejaur Rahman Raja, Nayeem Hasan, Shafiqul Islam, Shamsur Rahman, Dushan Hemantha, Jawad Mohammad
Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers Match Winner
Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers (RAN vs SYL) Match Prediction
After opening game defeats, both teams will be desperate to win this match in what will be their final fixture in the ‘Phase 1’ stage of the group stage in Mirpur. After Match 8 the teams move to Sylhet and neither side wants to arrive there without any points on the board. The Strikers undoubtedly have some match-winners but we see more of them in the Rangpur Riders XI. As a result, we are backing Rangpur Riders to get the victory in this game.
We expect the Rangpur Riders to win this match.
RAN vs SYL Match Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Rony Talukdar, Mohammad Mithun
Batters: Najmul Hossain Shanto, Brandon King, Zakir Hasan
All-rounders: Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammad Nabi, Mahedi Hasan
Bowlers: Nazmul Islam, Richard Ngarava, Hasan Murad