PS vs AS 25th Match BBL 2023-24 – The 25th Match of Big Bash League 2023-24 will be played between Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers on Wednesday, 03 January 2024, at 3:45 PM 10:15 AM GMT / 06:15 PM LOCAL at Perth Stadium, Perth.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the PS vs AS 25th Match BBL 2023-24 Both Team Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Match Prediction & Dream 11 team | Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers 25th Match Big Bash League 2023-24
PS vs AS 25th Match BBL 2023-24
|Big Bash League 2023-24
|Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers
|Wednesday, 03 January 2024
|3:45 PM 10:15 AM GMT / 06:15 PM LOCAL
|Perth Stadium, Perth
When: Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers Match Big Bash League 2023-24 on Wednesday, 03 January 2024, 3:45 PM 10:15 AM GMT / 06:15 PM LOCAL
Where: Perth Stadium, Perth
SCO vs STR Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox Cricket, 7Cricket; Kayo Sports
- India: Disney + Hotstar
- UK: Sky Sports
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
SCO vs STR Match Pitch Report
The pitch of Perth Stadium is a very good pitch for fast bowlers because on this pitch the ball of fast bowlers goes at a good speed and also swings, hence on this pitch the fast bowlers get a lot of help if a batsman gets set So he can score good runs and this pitch helps the spin bowlers a lot on the fourth and fifth day of the test match.
What to expect:
Perth Scorchers: Their first game at Geelong was abandoned because the pitch there was deemed too dangerous to play cricket, but Perth has come off from that with 3 wins in 3 matches. True to their billing as favorites, they have been one of the in-form teams in the tournament and are among the only two teams to have not been beaten so far.
Perth Scorchers Key Players
- Aaron Hardie- the batting all-rounder is already on track to beat his large tally of runs from last year’s competition and is looking for his third successive half-century in BBL 2023-24.
- Josh Inglis- the keeper-batter took the Player of the Match Award with 64 runs from 44 balls against Melbourne Renegades. He has been playing at a very high level over the last few months.
- Jason Behrendorff- the tall left-arm pace bowler has been in brilliant form for Perth Scorchers in this tournament and was also Australia’s standout bowler during the T20I series with India.
- Andrew Tye- the experienced right-arm fast-medium bowler added another two wickets to his impressive BBL career tally with two dismissals in as many balls in the final over of the game in Match 15.
Probable XI: Zak Crawley, Cooper Connolly, Aaron Hardie(c), Josh Inglis(w), Laurie Evans, Nick Hobson, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Lance Morris
Perth Scorchers Squad: Zak Crawley, Cooper Connolly, Aaron Hardie(c), Josh Inglis(w), Laurie Evans, Nick Hobson, Ashton Agar, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Lance Morris, Sam Whiteman, Cameron Gannon, Matthew Kelly, Stephen Eskinazi, Hamish McKenzie, Liam Haskett, Sam Fanning
Adelaide Strikers: Adelaide Strikers’ only win of this tournament came against the team lingering at the bottom of the table. That’s not a good sign, but at least it helped them snap a losing rut. That win against Sydney Thunder would have helped them regain some confidence because they’re going to need it.
Adelaide Strikers Key Players
- Matthew Short- the skipper has a formidable BBL record and he has already hit three half-centuries from his four innings in this year’s tournament.
- Chris Lynn- the 33-year-old right-handed top order batter has scored over 7600 T20 runs and hit 14 boundaries in his last innings.
- Jamie Overton- the England international went wicketless in the last match but has started the tournament in good form and will enjoy the surface at the Perth Stadium.
- Cameron Boyce- the experienced spinner has taken a wicket in each of the last two games and will get some turn as well as bounce from the pitch in Perth.
Probable XI: Matthew Short(c), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Adam Hose, Jamie Overton, Harry Nielsen(w), James Bazley, Ben Manenti, Wes Agar, Brendan Doggett, Cameron Boyce
Adelaide Strikers Squad: Matthew Short(c), D Arcy Short, Chris Lynn, Adam Hose, Jamie Overton, Harry Nielsen(w), James Bazley, Ben Manenti, Wes Agar, Brendan Doggett, Cameron Boyce, Thomas Kelly, David Payne, Henry Thornton
SCO vs STR Match Winner
SCO vs STR Match Prediction
Although Adelaide Strikers have an in-form top-order batting line-up, their bowling was particularly poor in their last match and that will need to improve if they are to give Perth Scorchers a competitive game on Wednesday. The Scorchers have a tried and trusted method of playing BBL cricket which has served them very well over recent seasons and we are backing them to win again in this fixture.
We expect the Adelaide Strikers to win this match.
SCO vs STR Match Dream11 Team
Wicketkeepers: J Inglis, H Nielsen
Batters: C Lynn, L Evans, A Hose, Z Crawley
All-rounders: M Short, D Short, A Hardie
Bowlers: Jason Behrendorff, Jhye Richardson
SCO vs STR Match Both Team Top Batsmen
For Perth Scorchers, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, and Zak Crawley are our batting selections. Crawley was dismissed for only 1 run from 3 balls in the last match but he will still come to the crease with the same attacking intent in this game against Adelaide Strikers. Hardie finished last year’s BBL as the leading run scorer and he has carried that form into this year’s tournament.
Our batting picks are Matthew Short, Chris Lynn, and D’Arcy Short for Adelaide Strikers. As part of a strong top-three batting line-up, D’Arcy Short has already made scores of 66 against Sydney Thunder and 54 against Melbourne Renegades in this campaign. Short struck four fours and three sixes in the last game with his innings taking him over 2000 T20 runs for his career.
SCO vs STR Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
With the ball, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, and Lance Morris are our tips for Perth Scorchers. Morris was in the Australia squad for the opening Test of the summer against Pakistan but has been back with the Scorchers since. He took 2/35 in the win over Melbourne Renegades at the Perth Stadium on Boxing Day. Tye has taken 325 wickets with a strike rate of 15.3 across his T20 career.
For Adelaide Strikers, Cameron Boyce, Jamie Overton, and David Payne are our bowling choices. Payne was surprisingly left out of the team for the last game in spite of picking up a three-wicket haul in the previous game so he will want to prove a point in this match. Overton had taken six wickets from his previous three appearances before being expensive against Melbourne Stars.