SS vs BH 24th Match BBL 2023-24 – The 24th Match of Big Bash League 2023-24 will be played between Sydney Sixers vs Brisbane Heat on Wednesday, 03 January 2024, at 1:45 PM 08:15 AM GMT / 06:15 PM LOCAL at International Sports Stadium, Coffs Harbour.
The toss of this match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match i.e. at 1:30 PM, as I have already been told that this match will be played between Sydney Sixers vs Brisbane Heat teams, both teams have very good players.
Here Are the full details of the SS vs BH 24th Match BBL 2023-24 Both Team Squad, Venue, Time and Date, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Match Prediction & Dream 11 team | Sydney Sixers vs Brisbane Heat 24th Match Big Bash League 2023-24
SS vs BH 24th Match BBL 2023-24
|Big Bash League 2023-24
|Sydney Sixers vs Brisbane Heat
|Wednesday, 03 January 2024
|1:45 PM 08:15 AM GMT / 06:15 PM LOCAL
|International Sports Stadium, Coffs Harbour
When: Sydney Sixers vs Brisbane Heat Match Big Bash League 2023-24 on Wednesday, 03 January 2024, 1:45 PM 08:15 AM GMT / 06:15 PM LOCAL
Where: International Sports Stadium, Coffs Harbour
SIX vs HEA Match Live Streaming and Broadcast
- Australia: Fox Cricket, 7Cricket; Kayo Sports
- India: Disney + Hotstar
- UK: Sky Sports
- New Zealand: SkyGo
- USA: Sling TV – Willow TV (Sign up here)
- Canada: Willow TV
- South Africa: SuperSport
SIX vs HEA Match Pitch Report
In the International Sports Stadium, it is easy for the batsman to play while the bowlers get a lot of runs on this ground. It is easy to bat in this ground because this ground is also very small and the ball comes easily to the bat on the pitch of this ground. Due to this more runs are scored.
What to expect:
Sydney Sixers: Moises Henriques’ side will be aware of the challenge his side faces in this game. The weather has not been on their side, and the last two games have been washed away by rain. The side is short of match practice heading into this crucial contest. Henriques will need a determined show from his team to win this game.
Sydney Sixers Key Players
- Josh Philippe- the 26-year-old keeper-batter is approaching 2500 T20 runs at a strike rate of 134.51. He will be keen for a big score with the T20 World Cup coming up later this year.
- James Vince- the right-handed opener looked back to his best in his last full innings when he had hit 83 runs from 55 balls before being run out against Melbourne Stars.
- Jackson Bird- the 37-year-old right-arm fast-medium bowler gets movement early in the innings and has got off to an excellent start in this campaign.
- Sean Abbott- the bowling all-rounder missed a game earlier in the tournament due to a personal issue but has a fine BBL record and will be hard to face at Coffs Harbour.
Probable XI: Josh Philippe(w), James Vince, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques(c), Jordan Silk, Jack Edwards, Joel Davies, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Todd Murphy
Sydney Sixers Squad: Josh Philippe(w), James Vince, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques(c), Jordan Silk, Jack Edwards, Joel Davies, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Todd Murphy, Tom Curran, Hayden Kerr, Steve OKeefe, Mitchell Perry
Brisbane Heat: Colin Munro’s team has been in excellent shape this season. They sit at the top of the points table and deserve it. They are undefeated so far and shall look to continue with the same form in this game. A win here will take them closer to a berth in the playoffs, and Munro would like to lead from the front.
Brisbane Heat Key Players
- Nathan McSweeney- the young all-rounder has been focusing on his batting so far in this campaign and hit seven fours and one six in his last innings.
- Josh Brown- the right-handed opener always bats with aggression and he hit 39 runs from 29 balls in the win over Sydney Thunder in Match 16.
- Xavier Bartlett- the 25-year-old was a regular for Australia under-19s earlier in his career but his wicket-taking exploits in BBL 2023-24 will mean that he is on Australia’s radar ahead of the T20 World Cup.
- Matthew Kuhnemann- the 27-year-old left-arm spinner got himself into Australia’s Test team off the back of impressive BBL performances last year. He comes into this game after figures of 2/25.
Probable XI: Josh Brown, Colin Munro(c), Nathan McSweeney, Matt Renshaw, Sam Billings(w), Paul Walter, Xavier Bartlett, Michael Neser, Spencer Johnson, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann
Brisbane Heat Squad: Josh Brown, Colin Munro(c), Nathan McSweeney, Matt Renshaw, Sam Billings(w), Paul Walter, Xavier Bartlett, Michael Neser, Spencer Johnson, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Kuhnemann, Max Bryant, Jordan Buckingham, Jimmy Peirson, Hugo Burdon
SIX vs HEA Match Winner
SIX vs HEA Match Prediction
A top of the table clash is always exciting in any sport or league but this match is particularly so due to the poor weather which has prevented much play over recent days in the BBL. Sydney Sixers have been one of the best teams in this competition during the last five years and they once again look a strong side. However, Brisbane Heat ended last year in good form and are matching the same level this year. Our prediction is for Brisbane Heat to win.
We expect the Brisbane Heat to win this match.
SIX vs HEA Match Dream11 Team
Wicket-keepers: Sam Billings, Josh Philippe
Batters: Colin Munro, James Vince
All-rounders: Moises Henriques, Paul Walter, Jack Edwards, Michael Neser
Bowlers: Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Mitchell Swepson
SIX vs HEA Match Both Team Top Batsmen
We are backing James Vince, Josh Philippe and Kurtis Patterson with the bat for Sydney Sixers. The experienced Patterson came into the team for the first time in the last game and looked in strong form on 13 not out before the rain came and ended the game. Vince has batted 344 times in T20 cricket and is averaging over 30 with 65 scores of 50+ in this format.
Nathan McSweeney, Colin Munro and Josh Brown are our batting picks for Brisbane Heat. Skipper Munro got a golden duck in his last innings but he is a vastly experienced T20 and BBL player with over 10300 runs across his career in this format. Brown was plucked from local cricket to play for Heat during last year’s tournament and he has always come to the crease with plenty of attacking intent.
SIX vs HEA Match Both Team Top Team Bowlers
Sydney Sixers, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird and Jack Edwards are our selections with the ball. Batting all-rounder Edwards took 3/24 against Sydney Thunder and has taken an impressive seven wickets from his last four appearances in this year’s BBL. Abbott took a wicket during his first over with the big wicket of Cameron Bancroft and he has 194 dismissals across his T20 career.
For Brisbane Heat, Xavier Bartlett, Spencer Johnson and Matthew Kuhnemann are our bowling recommendations. Left-arm fast medium bowler Johnson made his ODI and T20I debuts in 2023 and he has a reputation for being a strike-bowler in T20 cricket. We expect a pitch which will favour the pace bowlers so Bartlett will be keen to get the ball in hand and continue his strong form in this match.